Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
I am going through hell of a time period of my life (not comfortable sharing detail in internet).
I'm completely crushed Mentally, Physically as well as Financially only because of my one step and with no fault of mine.

I just wanted to remind everyone CORONA is no joke. and its pretty much present and escalating in India every passing day.

We are not seeing anything about it in media due to purely political reasons. election and politically rally, most of the hospitals has orders form govt authorities not to report new cases.

This image hints what i wanted to say.
eW6eXt9.jpg

Please Please Please be very careful for yourself and your family.

Attachments

• ElYlpxyXgAIEuW5.jpg
    ElYlpxyXgAIEuW5.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 218
Yes cases are running rampant and globally some places are increasing lockdown restrictions after relaxing them because they're actually experiencing a third wave.

But the govt and media isn't talking about it as much these days. A pandemic doesn't just disappear because you stick your head in the sand.

More to the point, till it happens to you, it's 'no biggie'. Applies to many things in life...

One of their branches was allegedly handing out false positives because they had a deal with a local hospital so I'd take this guy's words with a spoonful of salt.
This casedemic is over, the number of cases don't equate to number of hospitalizations.
In Mumbai itself they converted the race course parking lot into a 1000 bed facility and not a single patient has ever set foot inside.
Municipal officials near my house are handing out health certificates for 100 rupees without any check-up whatsoever.
It's been over 6 months and we have more data now and this so called deadly virus almost has a global recovery rate of 99%.

The govt. and media aren't talking about it anymore because it isn't that big of a problem at all, in fact they want to downplay it because their reaction and the imposed lockdowns caused more harm than the virus itself.
Yes some places in Europe have increasing lockdown restrictions which are uncalled for going by their own data, people have been protesting widely to oppose those restrictions.

its all now just left to being day to day statistics. To each their own and deal with it is now the new normal. We will see the after effects of festive season rush and crowding in number of cases.
Bottom line, look out for yourself and loved ones till the vaccine is out. Till then, be cautious.

a larger section of people still think its joke.
@psyph3r paying money to give false negative, false positive, and what not. risking everyone.
we see all kind of frauds.
I personal have not received test result once in mid-september, they were falsely saying they have sent my results in SMS & email and labelling me as liar.

Municipal officials near my house are handing out health certificates for 100 rupees without any check-up whatsoever.
in bangalore, i believe this was august near 15th august..
Municipal authorities conducted a drive across the city, in one such camp where my domestic help lady were forced to go, they only did a temperature check and given her ( and everyone) a negative certificate.

My cousin in St. Lucia says they just had their first two covid deaths. Damn thing is spreading into every nook and cranny. How? By human transmission obviously.

Below is mostly US data. Not even gonna start with India. I cross my fingers and optimistically hope and believe the death rate is pretty low in India because were touch SOBs.

https://www.wfla.com/community/heal...virus-cases-in-single-day-yet-another-record/

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ic-this-week-8-things-to-know-about-the-surge

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-19-idUSKBN27T0BD?il=0&utm_source=reddit.com

https://www.businessinsider.in/scie...ud-claims-on-twitter/articleshow/79219435.cms

https://www.today.com/health/covid-19-lungs-man-receives-double-lung-transplant-t198986

But the govt and media isn't talking about it as much these days. A pandemic doesn't just disappear because you stick your head in the sand.
Nah. These ministers make money in millions and know they will get great health care so they don't care about common people. The media gets paid for ads in crores by govt so they don't want to lose that revenue stream. So they are silent on this. Even if half the population of India dies due to covid these useless people won't show any empathy.

State trends are different. The first wave in north India was milder but the belt seeing a quicker second wave. No signs of a second wave in other parts of india yet with active cases still trending down.

One metric I keep an eye on is test positivity rate - it was above 5% for a long time, indicating that not enough tests being conducted. Been closer to 4% in recent weeks.

A funny thing...a doctor in India can not request for autopsy. It comes from Police. Only 2 institutions in India can do autopsy without involving police.
Forget corona, think for a moment...a young patient dies suddenly after AMI ( no risk factors) the doctors got no clue of what exactly happened, they can't do anything... police will take the decision.
Post mortem in India is equal to suicide/ murder/ some foul play.
What do these policy makers smoke? A crackhead has better logical thinking.

A funny thing...a doctor in India can not request for autopsy. It comes from Police. Only 2 institutions in India can do autopsy without involving police.
Forget corona, think for a moment...a young patient dies suddenly after AMI ( no risk factors) the doctors got no clue of what exactly happened, they can't do anything... police will take the decision.
Post mortem in India is equal to suicide/ murder/ some foul play.
What do these policy makers smoke? A crackhead has better logical thinking.
yes govt doctor can ask to perform a autopsy if cause of death is not known to him.Police involvement becomes mandatory as postmortem report automatically open a case in police log and that case needs to be closed.A sub inspector prepares closer report and SP closes that report in normal cases.its lots of paperwork for police.

Not only government doctor, any licenced doctor can request for an autopsy to determine the cause of death in death certificate.
But once you write that, it automatically becomes a police case ( suicide/ homicide/ accidental death) You can't write it for natural deaths due to unknown medical cause. Only at PGI and AIIMS they can perform autopsy in natural deaths without informing police.
Anywhere else police intimation is a must.
Autopsy can be done only in a government facility. No private hospital has permission to perform autopsy.

Back