Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

You already have it at https://techenclave.com/threads/corona-is-in-full-swing-and-its-not-joke.194987/post-2271759. If you need the ones I downloaded then I can provide it via DM after masking certain Personally Identifiable Information.
Please do, I need 2 clear ones ( with masked identities) Nobody protesting about it? Nobody dragged him to court yet?

These are the doctors partially responsible for this tragedy. He hasn't seen a fully vaccinated person die yet. I guess most of you have already witnessed more than one such sad cases.
Supreme court appointed this joker in the apex committee.
He's constantly crying over shortage of doctor, do you think, this man ever put on a PPE himself and stepped inside a covid ward?
This kind of things only can happen in India. A cardiothoracic surgeon giving public health solutions.

Last edited:
Just something that was shared with me, so passing it on. Hopefully it's accurate.
Edit: He's Dr Mathew Varghese, I don't know much about him but he's a polio warrior and has been advising on taking steroids only at the right time and not too early.

Last edited:
Just something that was shared with me, so passing it on. Hopefully it's accurate.
Edit: He's Dr Mathew Varghese, I don't know much about him but he's a polio warrior and has been advising on taking steroids only at the right time and not too early.

Very nice but somewhat oversimplified.
Can you explain
1. Why some people have NO symptoms?
2. If you're cured by 5 days from minor symptoms, why isolate for 14 days minimum?
3. Platelets are essential for blood clots. How can a patient develop clots with abnormally low platelet count? In dengue, platelets drop which results in bleeding. Why is it clotting here?

The first question is very difficult. But 2,3 are easy. Can you guys guess? My doctor friends here, please don't give answers. Let the engineers try.

Can you explain
2. If you're cured by 5 days from minor symptoms, why isolate for 14 days minimum?
3. Platelets are essential for blood clots. How can a patient develop clots with abnormally low platelet count? In dengue, platelets drop which results in bleeding. Why is it clotting here?

The first question is very difficult. But 2,3 are easy. Can you guys guess? My doctor friends here, please don't give answers. Let the engineers try.
Regarding no symptoms

2. Viral shedding stops after 10 days. 14 days accounts for margin of error.

Regarding clotting:
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/blood-clots-covid

Can you explain

1. immune system is able to knock out the virus fast enough without causing a cytokine storm / able to "swalpa adjust maadi" (BLR slang - "tolerate/adjust a bit" ) to the virus / immune system does not recognize the virus / less ACE-2 receptors ?
2. continuing to shed virus for a longer period after cure because of a weaker immune system in some people ?
3. autoimmune antibodies in the circulatory system / the video also says that the blood vessel walls get damaged which encourages clots to form ?

"swalpa adjust maadi"
:hilarious:
Those links were good reads.

By the way, though the risk of clotting from AZ is less, it's better to be informed than ignorant. Would suggest sharing this, as long as they don't panic.

E0_TcUkXEAY6W8U.jpgE0_UgguWEAYw4EO.jpg

Please do, I need 2 clear ones ( with masked identities) Nobody protesting about it? Nobody dragged him to court yet?

These are the doctors partially responsible for this tragedy. He hasn't seen a fully vaccinated person die yet. I guess most of you have already witnessed more than one such sad cases.
Supreme court appointed this joker in the apex committee.
He's constantly crying over shortage of doctor, do you think, this man ever put on a PPE himself and stepped inside a covid ward?
This kind of things only can happen in India. A cardiothoracic surgeon giving public health solutions.
Sent via PM.

How does these kind of predictions work ?

How does these kind of predictions work ?

On top of that, it scares the sh!t out of people like me who have kids.

On top of that, it scares the sh!t out of people like me who have kids.
with heavy heart i have to say already kids have been affected by covid in cities like Surat etc one of my acquaintances told that in a household atleast one or 2 people are found to be covid + ,and there are cases in Mumbai as well kids have covid antigens and after tests they are covid positive as well

with heavy heart i have to say already kids have been affected by covid in cities like Surat etc one of my acquaintances told that in a household atleast one or 2 people are found to be covid + ,and there are cases in Mumbai as well kids have covid antigens and after tests they are covid positive as well

@red dragon and other Doctors on this forum. Please confirm the following.

According to a doctor who treated The Wire's Senior Editor Arfa Khanum Sherwani of COVID the following is enough if you are able to start the treatment within the first few days i.e., as soon as you suspect. Do not waste time waiting for RT-PCR and HR-CT. The total cost of the treatment is less than ₹600. The key is start during the first few days.

4 DAYS - 4 TO 6 TIMES Famotidine Cost 50p/tablet
4 Days - 1 to 2 times Ivermectin Each costing around ₹25/tablet
Budesonide - Inhale 2 puffs thrice a day. Costs Around ₹400.
He is even suggesting to take One Ivermectin 12 mg / 18 mg tablet once a week as a prophylactic (safety) measure until the virus goes away and we are all effectively vaccinated.

Link:

The trick is that treatment should begin at the earliest before the virus gets a foothold in the body. Viral load is the highest initially and after 10 days of symptom onset, it does not matter because the virus by then has ceased to be viable. The virus may be picked up by an RT-PCR test for another month but this will be gene debris or dead virus. The person concerned is no longer infective after 10 days.
Link: https://drdeepaknatarajan.com/3737-2/

Back