Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

A rather poor attempt...trying to make a small piece with completely free samples and a laptop only.
Sorry about the sloppy keyboard, don't even have a midi keyboard, played on the laptop keys.
Heard this tune somewhere ( possibly my wife practices the melody line with her violins..not really sure)
It's so sloppy, won't be uploading to SoundCloud.
Does anyone know the name of the tune?
Sounds like an epic aria but can't place it. Does sound like 25% familiar but that doesn't mean much.

Also maybe move it to a new thread instead of here?

I've had this a few times in my life when i wake up with a new (i imagine) tune in my head. Once I'm awake, i lie in bed turning it into a pretty awesome piece. But when I get my guitar, it just melts/fades away. And then I realise I'm a shit composer/writer lol

It doesn't even qualify for a thread...may should be moved to the free sample library ( software ) section.
Before coming to India we were making some trailor type music, Len was physically coming up with the melody, I was just adding chords etc. to it.
Was under the impression, it's very easy to come up with a solo violin melody.. absolutely not. My wife is a far better musician...hands down..

Last edited:
Iirc, we had a few musicians on TE and some threads too. Can the mods move these posts to a relevant thread and maybe we can kickstart some music discussions? I mean playing music, not listening lol

It doesn't even qualify for a thread...may should be moved to the free sample library ( software ) section.
Before coming to India we were making some trailor type music, Len was physically coming up with the melody, I was just adding chords etc. to it.
Was under the impression, it's very easy to come up with a solo violin melody.. absolutely not. My wife is a far better musician...hands down..

I've heard the average violinist is technically far better than say the average guitarist because it takes a shitload of practise to become even an average violinist!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iirc, we had a few musicians on TE and some threads too. Can the mods move these posts to a relevant thread and maybe we can kickstart some music discussions? I mean playing music, not listening lol
I'm just starting out with music production, and I will be very grateful for such a thing. Best thing is it'll be on TE! What do we do next?

I've heard the average violinist is technically far better than say the average guitarist because it takes a shitload of practise to become even an average violinist!
Yes, they have exceptional ears...playing a fretless string instrument is incredibly difficult for us who used to count frets for everything...
Fretless bass is different though...but it also needs some practice.
I'm just starting out with music production, and I will be very grateful for such a thing. Best thing is it'll be on TE! What do we do next?
Create a thread maybe?
Maria, our technical lead in COVID 19, came up and got away with the possibly worst naming schemes for variants.
B.1.617.1 is Kappa, B.1.617.2 is delta.
Americans have no sense of humour. Damn Maria!!

Last edited:
It's the other way around. Low ferritin usually indicates iron deficiency anaemia. AFAIK ferritin closely correlates with total iron store in the body.
But I don't know exactly why it rises before cytokine release in excess.

We investigated subjects with mild to critical COVID-19, of which the majority received hospital treatment. 60 days after disease onset, 30% of subjects still presented with iron deficiency and 9% had anemia, mostly categorized as anemia of inflammation. Anemic patients had increased levels of inflammation markers such as interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein and survived a more severe course of COVID-19. Hyperferritinemia was still present in 38% of all individuals and was more frequent in subjects with preceding severe or critical COVID-19. Analysis of the mRNA expression of peripheral blood mononuclear cells demonstrated a correlation of increased ferritin and cytokine mRNA expression in these patients. Finally, persisting hyperferritinemia was significantly associated with severe lung pathologies in computed tomography scans and a decreased performance status as compared to patients without hyperferritinemia.

I didn't probably understand the article.
Are they saying despite high ferritin levels they are having anaemia or iron deficiency anaemia?

It says the patients with Anemia had severe covid and severe covid patients have hyperferritinemia.
When my ferretin was 280 my HB was 13, four days later ferretin was 490 and HB 14.7.

That's logical. Ferritin is the earliest marker of the cytokine storm and severe disease.
Is ferritin the product of inflammation or a pathogenic mediator?
I don't know, it's a big debate.

Marvayega to Modi hi.

View attachment 106268
Next is what? Just download a picture of Covishield/Covaxin and see it and you are as good as vaccinated and good to go!

He is really resorting to desperate measures to cover up vaccine shortage.

Next is what? Just download a picture of Covishield/Covaxin and see it and you are as good as vaccinated and good to go!

He is really resorting to desperate measures to cover up vaccine shortage.
It was never their intention to vaccinate all population. Haven't you heard statement from govt officials when they said only those will get vaccine who needs it not those who wants it. If indian govt wanted they could have produced more vaccine then SII and BB combined in Govt own IVC Tamilnadu but govt tried to lease it out to peivate player in January and conditions were so strict that no one came.their main aim is to declare it NPA and sell it to private sectors in pennies.The state-of-the-art Integrated Vaccine Complex based in Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu has been lying idle since its inauguration in 2016.
It's in hindi but we'll explained

Why the thread politics is closed? In a country where covid 19 destroyed EVERYTHING, not only loss of human life ( that's the cheapest thing in India, no matter what uncle Google brings up, I've seen from the ground, human life is much more precious in the poorest of African countries)
And this abnormal surge is mostly man made in India..no matter where this virus came from, what's still happening in India is very unique to this country.
And political parties, election commission must be blamed for this massacre.
Strictly from epidemiological POV, election commission is singularly responsible for all this.
If this entire tragedy is caused by political agendas why are we so scared of discussing politics?
Of course there will be some personal attacks, name callings etc. Delete/ edit those posts. Why close the entire thread?
I do understand it's difficult for mods. But was it the only reason to close the thread? If so, it's completely understandable.
My English is even worse than Mamata Banerjee!!

Last edited:
Centre Signs Deal To Get 2nd Made-In-India Vaccine, 30 Crore Doses Booked

The doses will be manufactured and stockpiled by Biological-E from August to December 2021, says the ministry.

Hope they get it right this time...this effing virus...other than cold sweet can't eat anything ( ice-cream, frozen rasgullas and mangoes are keeping me alive...even water tastes bitter!!)
And this murderous heat!!

Centre Signs Deal To Get 2nd Made-In-India Vaccine, 30 Crore Doses Booked

The doses will be manufactured and stockpiled by Biological-E from August to December 2021, says the ministry.

Hopefully they don't screw up the validation process like COVAXIN and keep it transparent.

Back