Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

More than 7000 people from more than 150 countries work for the Organization in 150 WHO offices in countries, territories and areas, six regional offices. That is what their website says.

And allegations against them are out from different countries.
Good job man...but 90 percent of those 7000 people are indirectly ( mostly) hired for some project or other.
I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but less than 500 people are registered with Geneva HQ and there are exactly 386 medical doctors.
SEAR and EMR division went through major cut downs in April.
I work in EUR directly under Kluge ( who's from Belgium but was posted all across the globe from Somalia to Siberia and was nominated as regional director just after this Plague started)
Poonam is SEAR chief in paper ( including India) and she's just MBBS without any degree in public health and holding the position since eternity as that division is practically defunct.
Of course some allegations are true, but most are baseless.

Last edited:
by the kind of tweets and attns, seems to be valid, but as usual no one will acknowledge it. remember when people ripped setu app apart -- govt pretended as if nothing happened.

does alt news do these kind of debunking ?

Last edited:
https://covid.gov.cz/en/situations/register-vaccination/registration-and-reservation-process
How it's done in my country. It may look complicated, but in reality, it's real easy. If someone doesn't have internet access, he/ she can visit any center and people there would fill in the form.
Looks sensible. The vaccination slot is confirmed via SMS which is more efficient as anyone who has tried hours on cowin to book a slot knows.
Govt is planning SMS notification for dose 2 - this can be done for dose 1 also

We blame WHO for pretty much everything...but we didn't make these things...There are the complete POS devices PMCARE wasted your money on!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210611_085322711.jpg
    PXL_20210611_085322711.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 105
Back