Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Can't it be repaired? Could be useful when third wave strikes.
Repair!!? They work fine but can't even generate half of normal tidal volume and don't have any weaning mode!!
Some assholes from the manufacturer/ Modi's PR office tried to fool my friends saying the pressure control mode in them is actually pressure support!!
My friends were too polite with them and waited for me to join.
Met with 3 jokers this morning and almost hit them in a fit of rage. They got really scared, as I called up people from media and told them to re explain everything in front of camera.
These are not ventilators, but death traps!!

Nice, fight fire with fire.

Had the central government maintained a decorum and used the national emblem, this wouldn't have happened. But egomaniac did what he does best and started a race to bottom. Now quite a few CMs have replaced his photo with their own.
Other CM's are also doing it? Wish I could tell you guys how this thing started...56 incher's brain is lot smaller than IAS officers.

@JMP Suffered exactly same kind of shivering here as mentioned in that video, couldn't handle a glass of water and acute weakness, fever, etc.
2nd dose PFizer vaccine really gave me jitters so much that friends asked me to admit in hospital @11.30pm in night. Slept it over with Paracetamol though.
Even when I got Covid19, I didn't feel that tired, was mentally strong, none of my family members knew it (even now, apart from my brother who knew 10-15 days later). But 2nd dose of vaccine side effects made me cautious about things, seriously wondering what I will have to do if I have to take 3rd dose.

Their comments about Ivermectin by Indian professionals and recommendation from WHO is pretty alertig too.

Last edited:
This sums it up beautifully

India Vaccine Policy.jpg

Lessons learnt from India.
Never believe in a single word of a person with long beard:
A. Who can't speak a single sentence in English correctly ( not Ramdev)
B. Speaks English fluently but with a forced accent ( neither 56 incher nor Ramdev, but a genuinely special guru...kind of a very polished non muslim version of Zakir Naik)
Didn't know anything about this category B guy. But he has millions of followers and urges people to seek the truth and beleive in what your grandma told you at the same time!!
India is really having a terrific time with multiple desi versions of Trump!!

@quaratineinthesejeans

Wondering your views about long video posted by @JMP which looks quite interesting with Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.:

Lot of interesting views about Ivermectin, a sentance about Indian medical team avoiding Ivermectin because of WHO latest recommendations, comments by Merks and their interests, etc...

Lessons learnt from India.
Never believe in a single word of a person with long beard:
A. Who can't speak a single sentence in English correctly ( not Ramdev)
B. Speaks English fluently but with a forced accent ( neither 56 incher nor Ramdev, but a genuinely special guru...kind of a very polished non muslim version of Zakir Naik)
Didn't know anything about this category B guy. But he has millions of followers and urges people to seek the truth and beleive in what your grandma told you at the same time!!
India is really having a terrific time with multiple desi versions of Trump!!

Lol, swamy Nithyananda ?

He was going to make tigers talk to humans...

Repair!!? They work fine but can't even generate half of normal tidal volume and don't have any weaning mode!!
Some assholes from the manufacturer/ Modi's PR office tried to fool my friends saying the pressure control mode in them is actually pressure support!!
My friends were too polite with them and waited for me to join.
Met with 3 jokers this morning and almost hit them in a fit of rage. They got really scared, as I called up people from media and told them to re explain everything in front of camera.
These are not ventilators, but death traps!!
There was so much in news and social media about every tom, dick and hari, jerry-rigging 'ventilators' from god knows, even aquarium aerators?

What people don't understand is anyone can make a device that intermittently pumps air. But a ventilator is a mission critical kind of device, if it fails, the patient can die very quickly. So a lot of robust safety and fail-safe mechanisms are required. Kind of like anyone can make an electric scooter with a battery and a motor...

Last edited by a moderator:
@quaratineinthesejeans

Wondering your views about long video posted by @JMP which looks quite interesting with Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.:

Lot of interesting views about Ivermectin, a sentance about Indian medical team avoiding Ivermectin because of WHO latest recommendations, comments by Merks and their interests, etc...
A TLDW version please :)

Robert Malone invented jack!!
Katalin Karikó is the one who should get 99 percent credit for mRNA vaccines.
Innovating mRNA transfection is way out of Malone's league. Look at the quality of his papers in general ( he has more than 100)!!
But he has tremendous marketing skills for sure.
Nobody ( outside academic circles and molecular biologists) knew about Karikó's work throughout the 90s. She and Weissman did all the real work and both of them deserve Nobel.
Rather shocked by Malone's claims...it's ridiculous...mRNA transfection started decades ago and he had nothing to do with it. Everything was stopped in mid 90s due to funding issues (Katalin's theory was rock solid but it was considered to be too good to be true at that time)
Come on guys, you're google gurus, please do some research...

Regarding Ivermectin, it's just common sense.
Do we use Ivermectin in Dengue? It clearly inhibits Dengue replication in vitro studies ( lot more than covid 19)
We are not morons at WHO..India is the only country which has used Ivermectin like pantoprazole for more than 3 months and the results were so disappointing that not a single paper came out.
There's no conspiracy around Ivermectin. It works in vitro, but there's no evidence of its efficacy in vivo. That's it!
Personally I have zero respect for Malone. He is a plain liar. In his own website he claimed that he did in vivo transfection in 1988 at Salk institute!! In reality the transfection work was started and stopped at a Wisconsin Lab in 1990 due to lack of funds.
This moron didn't even bother to read how Ivermectin works, the interview posted here is a pain to watch...so many lies and misconception in a single video!!
Ramdev is much more interesting...

Last edited:
The whole video puts the authorities those handle studies, pharma cos. and who also in skeptical light.
They are very positive about front-line Drs.
A word or so about why India is discontinuing Ivermectin because of WHO influence. And how it should have been properly used, seems issues with the way it is administered than the medicine itself.

Robert Malone's concern is now only regarding mRNA vaccine like PFizer's for Covid19 where spike protein is involved. Other mRNA vaccines seems to be okay with him.

...In 1989, Robert W. Malone, P. Felgner, et. al. developed a high-efficiency in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection system using cationic liposomes, which were used "to directly introduce RNA into whole tissues and embryos", as well as various cells types. The term and idea of "RNA as a drug" is first described in this paper. [15] Then, in 1990, Jon A. Wolff, Robert W Malone, et. al. demonstrated the idea of nucleic acid-encoded drugs by direct injecting in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA or plasmid DNA (pDNA) into the skeletal muscle of mice which expressed the encoded protein in the injected muscle. These studies were the first evidence that in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA could deliver the genetic information to produce proteins within living cell tissue...

"Katlin Kariko attempted to solve some of the main technical barriers to introducing mRNA into cells in the 1990s".

Thats googlefu...

From 2:18hrs talks about this vaccine in reproductive area especially in women, bone marrow in general is also a serious concern.

Also is bizarre and alarming concerns around academia, authorities and WHO about repurpose drug studies. Totally alarming.

The whole video puts the authorities those handle studies, pharma cos. and who also in skeptical light.
They are very positive about front-line Drs.
A word or so about why India is discontinuing Ivermectin because of WHO influence. And how it should have been properly used, seems issues with the way it is administered than the medicine itself.

Robert Malone's concern is now only regarding mRNA vaccine like PFizer's for Covid19 where spike protein is involved. Other mRNA vaccines seems to be okay with him.

...In 1989, Robert W. Malone, P. Felgner, et. al. developed a high-efficiency in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection system using cationic liposomes, which were used "to directly introduce RNA into whole tissues and embryos", as well as various cells types. The term and idea of "RNA as a drug" is first described in this paper. [15] Then, in 1990, Jon A. Wolff, Robert W Malone, et. al. demonstrated the idea of nucleic acid-encoded drugs by direct injecting in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA or plasmid DNA (pDNA) into the skeletal muscle of mice which expressed the encoded protein in the injected muscle. These studies were the first evidence that in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA could deliver the genetic information to produce proteins within living cell tissue...

"Katlin Kariko attempted to solve some of the main technical barriers to introducing mRNA into cells in the 1990s".

Thats googlefu...

From 2:18hrs talks about this vaccine in reproductive area especially in women, bone marrow in general is also a serious concern.

Also is bizarre and alarming concerns around academia, authorities and WHO about repurpose drug studies. Totally alarming.
I hope you're not getting obsessed over ONE guy's claims. He could be a fraud, or simply mistaken. Consider that possibility too especially considering what doc said above.

When other of his peers independently support his claims, then there may be something to it. Else it may well just be one person's rant (for n reasons).

Also, about ivermectin, if it was such a magical cure, surely other anti-govt. types would be talking about it too. More importantly, people would just say F the govt. and prescribe or take it without approval. To me it seems like either the usual distraction tactics / blame game or again the usual nonsense whatsapp/social media forwarded 'science'.

Whenever this thread bumps up , I click it with a hope that everyone have been cured. Day will come and we all will witness it.
:)
I don't believe in blind optimism. Generally speaking, a positive, optimistic outlook is definitely better than a negative, pessimistic one, but more than optimism, i believe in causality. Action-reaction. To improve or solve a problem, certain concrete steps have to be taken, which may be very, VERY hard. Just hoping or wishing doesn't make things happen. I'm not directly referring to what you said @Nitendra Singh, I too 'hope' we will see better days soon, but i have this feeling that it's gonna be a hard road ahead. But just being pragmatic. I also don't think we will ever completely eradicate any of the coronaviruses, and they will be endemic in some form or the other forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.rwmalonemd.com/about-us
The source of Wikipedia.. Malone's own website ( who does that in academia!!) He was working at Salk which at that time dealt with polio vaccines.
I'm pretty sure he did nothing with mRNA transfection at that time.
The real race and the real people involved in it.

Things I found interesting in that video -
1) The spike protein not staying in the arm as expected and travelling all over the body.
2) Adverse effects not being reported in true numbers due to VAERS being difficult to use. Data from Tess Laurie's study.
3) Potential long term effects on reproductive health due to concentration in ovaries and use of novel lipid.
4) Potential for autoimmune effects in future.
5) Resistance & obstacles in the path of repurposed drugs, cost of a double-blind study, incentives and narratives playing a role.
6) Regulatory capture.

I'd request we use this thread to discuss and propagate information that helps make informed decisions, there is an abundance of noise out there already, us adding to it by venting political frustrations is not going to help in any way.

1. Anybody who knows how vaccines work shouldn't expect the S protein to stay in the arms!!
2.It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population after vaccination. VAERS is only for CDC and FDA. No one with on field knowledge and experience will spend 2 seconds on VAERS. ( It may sound like a nice strategy but it's very old, unreliable and no one talks about it during an interview!!)
3. Long term effects!! Almost all pregnant ladies who received the vaccines had first trimester abortion!! Deal with that first.
4. Another fluff... autoimmune response...which nobody understands clearly.
5,6- Other than cost of double blind structure, most are irrelevant now. Hire a good statistician, he can develop a rock solid IAT structure for 100 thousand people in 10 minutes, eliminate bias etc in 15. But will charge a lot ( less than the cost of DBS)

These self proclaimed inventors never show up in real debates with the peers, rather love to confuse reporters/ MBBS doctors.

Back