PC Peripherals Corsair Graphite 600T White edition

ChironX

Disciple
Hey guys,

I'm planning to buy the Corsair Graphite 600T White Edition for my PC. Have a couple of questions though :

1. I am currently using Cooler Master CM 690 II Plus edition. No extra fans have been installed and it's basically running on the default setup. So will the Graphite provide a better cooling/cable management options/upgradability benefits over my present cabbie?

2. I am looking for a full transparent side panel for this case. Does anyone of you have any info about where to get these. Are there any known people/company in India which makes these? Considering buying one for my current cabinet, as well as the Graphite 600T.

:clap:

Thank you.

Cheers,
Chiron

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way, here is my current PC configuration:

Intel Core i5 2500 running at stock 3.3 GHz
Asus P8P67-PRO
4 GB DDR3 RAM 1333 MHz
XFX AMD Radeon HD6850 XXX edition
250 GB + 250 GB + 1 TB HDD
LG DVD RW

:)

It's of no use upgrading from a really good mid-tower to an excellent mid-tower :p .

If you really want to upgrade then get at a Full tower that can at least be called an 'upgrade' and preferably from the likes of Li-Lan Li.

The Graphite 600T has a lot of room compared to the 690 II . Its slightly bigger in dimensions as well overall . One of the best mid tower chassis which is nothing like an actual mid-tower :).

ChironX said:
Hey guys,

I'm planning to buy the Corsair Graphite 600T White Edition for my PC. Have a couple of questions though :

1. I am currently using Cooler Master CM 690 II Plus edition. No extra fans have been installed and it's basically running on the default setup. So will the Graphite provide a better cooling/cable management options/upgradability benefits over my present cabbie?

2. I am looking for a full transparent side panel for this case. Does anyone of you have any info about where to get these. Are there any known people/company in India which makes these? Considering buying one for my current cabinet, as well as the Graphite 600T.

:clap:

Thank you.

Cheers,

Chiron

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way, here is my current PC configuration:

Intel Core i5 2500 running at stock 3.3 GHz

Asus P8P67-PRO

4 GB DDR3 RAM 1333 MHz

XFX AMD Radeon HD6850 XXX edition

250 GB + 250 GB + 1 TB HDD

LG DVD RW

:)

If you have Budget Constraints then settle down for NZXT Phantom (Plastic Quality is not Good though)but you get Full Tower Cooling Benefits.

ChironX said:
Thanks guys.

I was looking for a build like this one:

Corsair 600T + Koolance Water Cooling + GTX 580 SLI - YouTube

I can get the case but what about that full acrylic side panel? Any suggestions?

The white one (Special Edition) comes with a half cutout on SidePanel Corsair Graphite Series 600T White edition review , for full acrylic side panel sidepanel I am pretty sure a carpainter can do the JOB, or you can try yourself going to a GLASS vendor and get acrylic sheet cutout and then replace the locks from original sidepanel.

ChessMaster said:
The white one (Special Edition) comes with a half cutout on SidePanel Corsair Graphite Series 600T White edition review , for full acrylic side panel sidepanel I am pretty sure a carpainter can do the JOB, or you can try yourself going to a GLASS vendor and get acrylic sheet cutout and then replace the locks from original sidepanel.
Thanks bro :)

Already checking out some of the places for an acrylic sheet. In US there are quite a few good modding websites who provide such stuff, but here it's a pain finding all those.

Let's see.

Back