Corsair offering inferior PSU as a replacement

This RMA process is dragging with 2 weeks and no resolution. I had talked to India service head of Corsair and they told me it's getting delayed due to some holidays in Taiwan. They expect an update in the next week. Expectation is 10% depreciation over 6 years = 60% reduction in the value since AX/HX series is not available with BIS. Another option is taking RMx series - 850w. But that will be a downgrade.

I have further escalated the issue to Corsair USA. I am also writing to Corsair CEO and will get a fair resolution.

Why dont all of you folks having such issues also lodge complaint with pgportal.gov.in, and tag the ministry of consumer affairs as soon as you get first sign of crap or silly dallying from the rma mails...

Believe me these folks are pretty afraid of such involvement from govt of India and will do the needful in a jiffy.

Just make an account at pgportal.gov.in with correct details and lodge..

I have got a lot of grievances resolved which weren't being looked at by the other party, via this route.

@JMak I have used pgportal.gov.in religiously but I am always waiting till I feel there is no hope from the other end. Don't need to go there in most cases and I think it's fair to give the other party time too to solve the issue. A little bit of escalating within the other party solves the problem in most cases. Like you can see in this case. One email to Corsair CEO and PSUs which were not in stock appeared magically. My best experience with pgportal - A company was not crediting me 2K gift card for which I paid. Constant calls, wrote to CEO but to no avail. Writing to PG solved it in less than 24 hours.

Why dont all of you folks having such issues also lodge complaint with pgportal.gov.in, and tag the ministry of consumer affairs as soon as you get first sign of crap or silly dallying from the rma mails...

Believe me these folks are pretty afraid of such involvement from govt of India and will do the needful in a jiffy.

Just make an account at pgportal.gov.in with correct details and lodge..

I have got a lot of grievances resolved which weren't being looked at by the other party, via this route.
You have been lucky or have dealt with "decent" companies. That is not always the case. Read this.

Hi.. can you please share how you got the approval? US team helped? Any numbers or email IDs would be appreciated. Cheers
Not sure what exactly helped here. I had open a ticket with Corsair USA, written an email to Corsair CEO (andyp@corsair.com) and asked the Bangalore team to make a special note at Taiwan (Replacements are approved from there) that the customer is not interested in an inferior replacement or any form of refund. You may try your luck.

Back