FS: Power Cooling and Modding Corsair RM650 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular PSU (2021 model) - Sealed/Unopened [RMAed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

edept

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Pune
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 5, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
59.4 months (4.95 years)
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required (please refer to the 'More info')
More info:
  • Received today, 24-Feb, as a replacement, a little over a month after initiating the RMA process for my failed Corsair TX650M. As it was not feasible to wait long for the replacement, I purchased another unit for myself, and the received replacement is now a spare.
  • The RM650 is a 2021 model (triangular grille), with SKU: "CP-9020233-IN".
  • Local buyers in Pune may come and pick the item up in person, for which I will provide an additional ₹150 discount (payment to be made in full first).
  • I will provide a clear digital copy of the invoice (identical to the one I submitted for the RMA). The original invoice cannot be provided as it covers multiple items (see image below) and may therefore be required by me in the future.
Warranty:
  • As per the Corsair website, "TX Series PSUs: Models with Gold efficiency have a 7-year warranty".
    Corresponding to my invoice date, another 4.95 years of warranty remain ("Any replaced Corsair product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute.").
  • As the product is unopened/sealed, and still within warranty, please note that I will not be providing any testing warranty or support from my end.
  • Disclaimer: Also as per the Corsair website: "This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, except where prohibited by applicable local law."
    In my experience, as long as a proper copy of the proof of purchase (the invoice) is provided, and the faulty item is returned in its entirety (including the original box and all accessories, cables etc.), there should be no investigation of the 'original purchaser', but nevertheless, I cannot guarantee that this would always be the case, and the buyer is advised that s/he would be buying the PSU entirely at his/her own risk.
Product and invoice images:

Image 1 of 3:

HhcDL4f.png

Image 2 of 3:

oahKYwf.png

Image 3 of 3:

3xdRW3l.png

Thank you for looking and please feel free to message me with any questions. :blush:

Item is on hold for @joy-das-jd. Awaiting completion of NEFT process (successful funds transfer screenshot with reference ID has been received).

Edit 1: Payment received in full. I will package it tonight, set out to ship tomorrow morning, and share the tracking code via DM.

Edit 2: Tracking code and digital invoice copy have been shared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back