CORSAIR - SMPS | Rams - Best Prices !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rahul,

I want to buy Corsair 400CX 80+ Certified Power Supply - 2450 + Shipping

please PM me the shipping charges and payment details.

I am in Kanpur(UP) Pin Code- 208015.

Thanks

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Amul - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Karan - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Dr. J S Mummigatti - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Mukesh - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Arpan - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair AX1200 - Gone to Rashad - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 800D Cabinet - Gone to Rashad - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX430 - Gone to Baidyanath - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair GS600 - Gone to Suhant - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair H50 - Gone to Samir - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair H70 - Gone to Nomer - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair H70 - Gone to Manjunath - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair H70 - Gone to Ashish - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair H70 - Gone to Vivek - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair HX850 - Gone to Dinga - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Chandrakin - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Kishore - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Aditi - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Anupam - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX550 - Gone to Zishaan - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX550 - Gone to Amar - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX550 - Gone to Gunjan - Payment Received - Delivered

Lot more Rams and all have also sold :) too big to post here

The prices given here are the best there has been no change Noctua NF-P12 are the best fans will cost you Rs. 950 each

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1 x Corsair H70 - Gone to Shantanu - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 16GB GT Pen Drive - Gone to Konghati - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 2GB DDR2 800Mhz - Gone to Rahul - Payment Received - Delivered

2 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Monish - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair CX400 - Gone to Vivek - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair HX650 - Gone to Sam - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair TX650 - Gone to Shanil - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Ashay - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair VX450 - Gone to Satyanarayana - Payment Received - Delivered

Corsair HX650w still in stock or not, i Pm'd u too but no reply so far from your side, so had to post it here in the end, let me know as quickly as possible.

DUDE DO YOU HAVE THE HX650w IN STOCK OR NOT. I PM'd YOU AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 48 HOURS TO GET A CONFIRMATION FROM YOUR SIDE, BUT YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO MY PM OR EVEN POST IN THE THREAD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK U COULD ATLEAST PM AND TELL THAT IT's NOT THERE INSTEAD OF KEEPING ME HANGING IN A LOOP. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

^^ I had one but u took like 10 days to decide now its no more there

Nobody is keeping you hanging its your choice to wait.

To All - If u don't get quotes from my side in time u are free to buy from other dealers wait only if u want to or else don't

TheITWares said:
^^ I had one but u took like 10 days to decide now its no more there

Nobody is keeping you hanging its your choice to wait.

To All - If u don't get quotes from my side in time u are free to buy from other dealers wait only if u want to or else don't
WTF, Mr. ITwares i Pm'd you on 7th and after that i got busy and couldn't deposit the money which i explained to you on 10th as well, now i Pm'd u regarding the availability again on 12th, maybe you are poor in math or i don't know what but that is 5 days to say the least and if u didn't have stock then a simple PM saying that u didn't have it would have been enough, no need to be sarcastic, and definitely not buying from you ever, if this is your response pre -sale, i wonder what kind of a nightmare it would be dealing with you if god forbid the product came out to be defective.

you very well had the time to come here to post that arrogant crap but you didn't have the time and courtesy to politely Pm two words about stock unavailability, that just shows what kind of a person you are.

Thanks but no Thanks !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

TheITWares said:

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]Professional HX Series Modular 80+ Silver Certified - [/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="blue"]Corsair 650HX 650W 80+ Silver Certified Modular Power Supply[/COLOR] - [COLOR=Red]6550 + Shipping[/COLOR]

[/quote]
Also learn to be professional, if you don't have anything in stock have the decency to remove it from your OP instead of being rude and arrogant about it afterwards and asking other to do the work for you.​

^^Not being sarcastic just telling u, u took a long time and its not there in stock anymore

I sure don't wanna learn Maths from u and i don't have to give anyone any explanation as to y i did not reply to your PM or anyone one's PM here it is my choice to do so.

I think you are fairly new here with 32 posts with u so please don't tell me how to run my threads here if u have problem report it to the Mods.

Also please help me out and show me some bad after sales service thread from a customer complaining about us in the tenure of i think 4 Years on TE

Well yeah you do have the choice of replying or not replying to any of your Pm's but you do not have the choice to misinform and cover it up with your arrogance.

As far as lerning maths goes that is your choice, but you sure could use some lessons in differentiating 10 from 5

And being new has nothing to do with what is wrong and right, if you don't have anything in stock then remove it from your OP and if you don't want to do that then no need to be rude and arrogant about it.

Yeah about the 4 years on TE, that deosn't give you the right to insult any new member, also froget about after sales, your pre sales behaviour is enough to explain everything.

^^ Show me where have i misinformed you, when i gave you the quote i had it now i don't plus its not like u paid for it, so i am not obliged to keep the same for u in stock.

Read the sentence again it says "Like" 10 days ...

PM mods to make a rule for removing and keeping the Main Post with stock updates and all then i will see how many dealers here can abide by it.

And stop with this calling me Arrogant / Rude just because u r a potential customer, it does not mean i cannot be straight forward, infact you are the one saying "WTF" , DUDE and stuff like that

Show me where have i insulted you , U brought up the topic about After sales presuming it to be bad so prove it ..... Pre-Sales is nothing u become my customer only after you pay for some item and only then your feedback counts at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back