FS: RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DUAL CHANNEL RAM 1600MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman27deep

Skilled
Name - Corsair XMS3 2 x 2GB (4GB total), Dual Channel RAM. 1600 MHz
Price - 2200 shipped
Time of Purchase - November 2010
Warranty/Invoice - Yes. Though, I can't share the bill. Xerox WILL be provided.
Reason for Sale - Now using 8 GBs of RAM.
Condition - 10/10, nothing happens to RAM.
Location - Calcutta, WB.
Payment Option - Bank Transfer.

It's exactly this, but the Indian Variant - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145260

You can PM to negotiate, though don't expect much.

DSC_0157.jpgDSC_0157.jpgDSC_0158.jpgDSC_0159.jpg

PS - I can't provide CPU-Z pics as I'm lazy. Though, you can trust me as this was running on my primary rig 3 weeks back.

Attachments

• DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0161.jpg
    DSC_0161.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 312
i don't think that thats true. AFAIK,you can run ram module individually from a dual channel kit. Correct me if i am wrong.

Manufacturers make dual channel kits because everybody don't know about latency,clocks and may pair rams with different latency together, and later face issues, and blame manufacturers for bad quality products.

i don't think that thats true. AFAIK,you can run ram module individually from a dual channel kit. Correct me if i am wrong.

Manufacturers make dual channel kits because everybody don't know about latency,clocks and may pair rams with different latency together, and later face issues, and blame manufacturers for bad quality products.

Bro i also have same dual channel kit and u need both sticks for RMA as they check serial number and model number.
They took both sticks and bill and replaced both together - recently RMAed my same kit.
You cannot claim warranty with single stick so no use buying/selling 1 stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back