Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Dude, didnt you read... PS3 version will also have mouse+KB support!! No idea if they would use it though. Console players would probably be sitting on a couch some distance away from the TV. What would they keep the mouse/kb on?

Oh don't worry about that. Gamers go to a great length in order to have a good game. They will certainly figure out where to keep their keyboard and mouse ;)

Just now ordered my CS:GO copy from flipy.. Any pre installation tips? I have a steam client installed in my system and I am a cs1.6 player so can i update this GO in my current steam ID or should I set up new one for GO ?

Oh don't worry about that. Gamers go to a great length in order to have a good game. They will certainly figure out where to keep their keyboard and mouse ;)
I wonder if it will be any keyoard and mouse or you have to purchase some special compatible ones.

i am playing this since 1 week now and am loving this game. this game is awesome. the gameplay is really good. Although i keep getting busted all the time but it keeps making me play more and get better.:)

thats one sad part of the game , it takes your name from steam :( . Am still getting used to the recoil other then clarion i pretty much suck with everything else right now :| . I donno whether its the ping or what , but people hardly get headshots on each other . (150 ping asian server

Back