Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

So bumping this up :p .

Anyone who still plays? I am hardly able to find Indian servers.

I use to play when V-street servers existed. What happened to them? Been out for 4 years now.
CS:GO has only 3 indian casual / pub servers.. Best part of the game is the ranked competitive mode.

Anyone got the new mission pack ?? .... i got it for $5.99 ... already made back $6.5 :) .... missions are pretty simple.
The new weapon packs have some really good looking weapons too.

Sold a falchon chest and got a Tec-9 skin as drop. (i got Tec-9 Issac skin, so sold it).
I did 5 missions in marksmen and 4 in revolution. Have to wait 15 hours for the next mission to unlock.

The Indian MM server is full of indian kids, even the Singapore servers have them. You can hear them whining mostly in hindi whenever the match goes south. Quite amusing, really.

I usually play on "E-Competitive Server". Pings in rage of 70s. Very rarely do competitive matchmaking.
More matchmaking nowadays since i have to finish the missions.

You mean the Operation Pass? Yes I have it. It's better if you buy it just after release, the new chests sell for a tidy sum. Now they are about 50 cents each. The maps are free though, buy the pass if you want to do the missions.

Yes I have purchased it too "Operation Bloodhound" But I am still not sure what it actually does? The leveling is very slow in this game & it says after next level new weapon will be given.

Open the compendium/book, do the missions to level up faster. Having the pass will give you weapon drops from the latest 3 collections, some of which can fetch a tidy sum.

I bought it too. Now stuck on missions which need co-op partner ... need some help anyone can ...
They are not anything big ... but push you to play on othre maps ...
I was generally stuck between dust 2, inferno, nuke and mirage ... maybe cache at times.
Log, Zoo and Agency looks promising in the new set.
They also push you to play other modes. So in a way it is fun to have missions.
If you play a bit longer you will get a lot more xp fast. Weekly xp is a huge chunk of the xp you will get. Plus missions help and sometimes you get bonus xp from missions too.
quan chi add me in steam : caldaster.

Back