Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

One drop per week haha. Otherwise people would farm drops all day every day. Valve learnt quite a lot from Dota 2 drops.

I was very hopeful of the weapon drops .... but they dropped common variety guns for me after the first one. Even if they are weekly, they are not good. Better is just keep playing and get some drops normally.

This is my play AK

0AC0D25D936CADA1CC4F2302F5F237D9EF857D9B

I have used many other skins, but sold them soon after.

Simple tips :-

1. Aim for head. First short on many guns are perfect hits.
2. Stick to a set of guns - pick one in each category (this is for point 3).
3. Learn the spread pattern of each gun u choose. Helps a lot when u spray and pray.
4. Dont spray and pray at range.
5. If u want to run and gun .. try to close the gap and always run zigzag or criss-cross fashion.
6. Learn how to grenade, helps a lot. Learn grenade spots in dust 2 as it is the map mostly in rotation. (left click --- throw , right click --- short toss) very helpful in case u want to flash fast.
7. Learn the map, playing on server with lot of people guarentee you will learn the pain points in the map (places where people generally hide). Check all the spots before u progress.
8. Listen to sounds, they will help a lot on predicting where the enemy is going and also help in pre-firing(esp if u have a smg)
9. Use the mini-map. It shows possible enemy locations and where your friends have died.
10. MOST IMP: Communicate.

Obviously, knowing how to shoot trumps everything but guess that is mandatory :) .... also the age old army tradition of "Shoot first; ask questions later" works :)

^^ I have already read many of the points. I am okay with Desert eagle & awp. However the problem is somehow I miss the target when in game & when I miss I keep on missing.
Sometimes even before I realize there was an enemy in the corner somebody already had shot me. Even sometimes I keep wondering how the fck he shot me.

Last edited:
There is where point 7 comes in picture.
Some people who know these points just shoot to be safe.
Also at some points based on footsteps sound u can guess where the enemy is at and prefire.
Prefireing is pretty powerful with SMG and M4.

Thanks divyesh2129
Jc36 damn that costs too much. With that amount I can easily buy some dlcs of some other games or better a new game.
Any of you guys up for a competitive match tonight.

Last edited:
Price of some particular weapons in this game is a big joke especially the knives. with that amount like I said earlier I would buy a new game. Its a complete waste & mostly is just for the show.

Back