Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Like I said before I am not that good with any weapons.:D However I am okay with desert eagle. Even sometimes that gun can be risky too (Not too reliable for long range shots).

Last edited:
My stats
cs-profile.png

This says 236 hours played while steam says 313 hours.

Are you guys getting weapon drops nowadays ? ..... other than the weekly drop i am not getting any .... its mostly just cases .... not even the common rarity is dropping.

Nope ... i am on Win 8.1, its working fine here too :) As for Win 10, will wait a bit.

As for precise aiming, its more mouse movement and guess work.

Chose your gun & see what works best for you. For me (though I am not a good player) whenever I choose dessert eagle/awp or scar 90% chances are I will hit somebody.
However people do use some tweaks I think to calibrate their mouse. You can find that from steam forum or google.[DOUBLEPOST=1437174351][/DOUBLEPOST]I have created some skins. But I wont be publishing them since 1. It was an experimental job & 2. The art is picked up from internet thus not original.

Last edited:
Very nice. I like bright colors. Publish them when you are more confident, and we can ask for feedback in hltv.org and reddit, two of the largest CSGO forums.

Back