Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

The Steelseries V2 is good, very comfortable. Be careful with the retractable mic. Don't pull on it too hard, you will break the connection. Many have reported mic failure as one of the primary issues. QcK+ is great. I have using a Qck special edition for years now. Durable and washable. The mouse, I don't know much. If it's comfortable and fits your hand it's fine I guess.

Today we really played a super intense match! We were lagging behind the enemy by more than 2 points. We almost had no hope for winning. Then slowly we picked up towards the end by great team effort & support this is a perfect example of how a team should be. (It was my first competitive match where I really enjoyed playing it). There was ryanrulez4ever & one of my friends from steam.
Btw unfortunately I have not recorded the game, However i will try to upload the recorded game from the server (which lacks all the voice & text chat). Guys please upload such kind of videos here if possible.:)

LvA7E72.jpg

Why you no play cs1.6 :(

Matchmaking, ranking, better anti cheat, official servers, better support from Valve, CZ and Tec9. And hats. 1.6 still has better movement, cleaner maps and arguably better hit registration, but it had its time and now CSGO is carrying on the flag. Unless your system can't absolutely run CSGO I would say it's time to move on. CSGO has brought back CS in the esports scene and it's only getting better.

Hit registration in CS: GO is pathetic. I was firing (while moving) to an enemy 3 feet away with an ak (or p90) and he didn't receive even a single hit! This happened many times.

Moving accuracy for AK is very low, would be overpowered otherwise. Check out some youtube guides about counter strafing. The MP7, MP9 and MAC 10 have the best moving accuracy. P90 is not too bad, it's spread is really low.

Matchmaking, ranking, better anti cheat, official servers, better support from Valve, CZ and Tec9. And hats. 1.6 still has better movement, cleaner maps and arguably better hit registration, but it had its time and now CSGO is carrying on the flag. Unless your system can't absolutely run CSGO I would say it's time to move on. CSGO has brought back CS in the esports scene and it's only getting better.
I was playing cs1.6 for like 6 years or so..but ever since people started moving to CSGO, I left playing..I tried it out, nothing feels the same; moment, shooting, duck walk, so many things simply feels off putting, not to mention, I can't even see the enemy properly, cause of all the un-important details that the new game brings up..

Back