Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Steam has one of the worst issues in CS GO. If somehow your connection fails you get an option to reconnect. However I tried many times to reconnect to an ongoing Competitive match. Every time I am slapped by the error "failed to reconnect to the server" which completely is stupid steam's problem. For that I got 24 hrs ban.:mad:

Anyways after googling i have came across two solutions which i have not verified yet because of the above reason.

1. Go to your game library>properties>local files> verify integrity of cache.
2. same as above instead of going to local files tab remain in the general tab>set launch options>type "+clientport 27007".

Last edited:
Steam has one of the worst issues in CS GO. If somehow your connection fails you get an option to reconnect. However I tried many times to reconnect to an ongoing Competitive match. Every time I am slapped by the error "failed to reconnect to the server" which completely is stupid steam's problem. For that I got 24 hrs ban.:mad:
Never faced this issue, i have always been able to reconnect to games in steam.

Never faced this issue, i have always been able to reconnect to games in steam.
Yeah not everybody faces this but Its a major issue. I don't know for other games but for cs go search the net you will find lots of people facing this issue.

Last edited:
Managed to get a better knife. The name tag is a bit sad though :(

8tG68eT.jpg

GVDNris.jpg

There are multiple ways to sell items for cash. Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoins, bank transfer and even face to face meetup and cash exchange. Steam wallet is just for buying games and low tier item purchases. For higher values it is capped at $400 and no one wants to pay the 15% Gaben tax.

When Dota2 unusual market was still alive a Paada, trader from Brazil, sold his pink EF Wardog for $45,000. I heard he got a house with it.

There are multiple ways to sell items for cash. Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoins, bank transfer and even face to face meetup and cash exchange. Steam wallet is just for buying games and low tier item purchases. For higher values it is capped at $400 and no one wants to pay the 15% Gaben tax.

When Dota2 unusual market was still alive a Paada, trader from Brazil, sold his pink EF Wardog for $45,000. I heard he got a house with it.
Wow! never knew this. Can you please elaborate I mean if i want to sell a gun how can i do so without using steam? I mean I don't want the money deposited in my steam wallet.

Wow!

The guy above can tell you better, but OPSkins is one of the popular site for this. It uses Paypal I believe. The price is around 65-70% of the average market price.

Betting mostly? csgolounge.com. If you want to do some fun betting without putting in serious cash, this is the time! ESL Cologne starts from Aug 20th. All those worthless Army Sheens that drop due to level up, bet them on your favourite team and see what you get back.

Back