Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

USPS and glock and decent for eco round.
If u have to buy get Tec-9 or 5-7, they are slightly better.
Of the lot i prefer 5-7. But if u do more body dmg than use headshots Tec-9

Five seven and Tec 9 are locked to CT and T. They are very good against armoured enemies and hence a good mid game eco choice. For the first round where nobody has any armour, both the USP and Glock have one shot headshot kill, and are pretty good.

p2000 (maybe p250 too) & 5-7 are awesome when you are trying for close to mid combat headshots.The accuracy of both while in motion are very good. tec 9 is not that accurate when you are moving constantly. Deagle is like a awp in the handgun series. You need to be steady or aim properly.

Last edited:
Redline AK FT
2015-08-20_00001_zpsjwrkgcyx.jpg

I think the ranking system in cs go is bad it should be decided on the basis of how you have performed not on how many matches you have won.
Anyways got ranked

@prateekS If i may ask, how did u end up with so much items. Did u buy them or just loot from chests and stuff.

Betting mate,and this is what i had left,after selling half my inventory :D

I followed the scene closely,and knew the scene and the teams inside out,hence predicting outcomes was easier.

I think the ranking system in cs go is bad it should be decided on the basis of how you have performed not on how many matches you have won.
Anyways got ranked

Ranking is not based on how many matches you have won at all.

It is indeed based on how you have performed,in matches YOU WIN!

Plus there are a host of other factors.

Ive been playing GO since launch day,and have around 1900 hours till now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440236246][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys which hand gun is best for you? Deagle is good but like ak difficult to control.P2000,Tec 9 & five seven are my favourites.

Deagle used to be good in 1.6 , in CSGO p250 is good, once u get used to tec-9 and ES 5-7 its way too easy.

But i like the glock too.Low damage,but high accuracy.

Ranking is not based on how many matches you have won at all.

It is indeed based on how you have performed,in matches YOU WIN!
Then what about the matches you have lost? What I meant was, it should be based on overall performance.:bored:
Anyways any ideas on post #356.

Guys please put a specific time when we can play competitive matches.[DOUBLEPOST=1440359278][/DOUBLEPOST]
2015_08_24_00001.jpg

2015_08_24_00004.jpg

Last edited:
Cologne has ended, what did you guys get?

The Golden Olof Grand Finals Collection.

[P250](
sbVmyMC.jpg
)

[Tec 9](
VqijHgZ.jpg
) [Tec 9](
rYEpKPM.jpg
)

[AK](
Nt5VuLY.jpg
) [AK](
cewHCQN.jpg
)

[M4A1](
1Fnxppe.jpg
)

Last edited:
Souvenirs are the best looking drops in this major. The stickers are all mediocre. A souvenir with a famous players autograph will fetch a pretty penny.

When u get a drop,never open it.

Hold on to it.

SEll it immediately or Sell it 3 weeks after the major.

Never open it lol.

Its never worth it.

When u get a drop,never open it.

Hold on to it.

SEll it immediately or Sell it 3 weeks after the major.

Never open it lol.

Its never worth it.

Unless you filter for a specific player who won the Grand Finals and has a big fanbase. Drops were selling for a dollar, even in the Grand Finals. Big names will fetch decent prices, you need to advertise and find the right fanboy.

Whats the use of guns if we are not playing together.:mad:

:D

Anyways now where can we advertise. I had to sell that gun for very cheap as the starting price itself was so low. It was only sold three times by 25$ (approx).:banghead:

Back