Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Jc36

Adept
Arma is a Mil Sim, not a fan of so much realism. You will die in 2-3 bullets from someone you can't even see, not much fun.

quan chi

Veteran
^^ yeah it does.
Anyways found a solution.The code I had provided earlier works differently for different people. the last digit range is between 6-9. After putting he suitable code you have to restart the steam.

Happened again today & somehow managed to reconnect by that time one round was already over. Promoted to GN1.

quan chi

Veteran
Have seen many these type of videos. The problem is it helps when you are with a team. random guys wont give you boost most of the time. Again to perform many of those tricks it requires great understanding & speed.

krugur

Gaming Freak
Adept
Its helpful to try some trick of your own. Also pop flashes u can always try in casual games. U find some pretty good places trying out stuff like this. Like you said this wont help you, but trying out these stuff help you understand the game a bit better and you will be ready for someone who does this.

quan chi

Veteran
http://www.pcgamer.com/counter-stri...s_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

After much community demand, Valve has rolled out a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive patch addressing complaints about character animations and hitbox detection. It's a mammoth update, but the biggest change is probably the brand new player body and world model weapon animations.

The studio has also created a solution to the enduring problem of weapon models sometimes sticking through walls, doors or other surfaces (for a good demonstration of that problem, check outthis video). Oh, and the M4A1-S now has reduced price, armor penetration, ROF and an increased base spread.

WTF is this nonsense. m4a1-s was a brilliant alternative weapon for other assault rifles.

quan chi

Veteran
is there any practice map for AK only?(1vs1) How to get long distance headshots using ak? I failed miserably in casual more than once. Only was able to give damage -70%. P90 is not good when you are facing a tougher team.

hitesh12

Adept

Jc36

Adept
$5 from Steam or Dota2.com store I guess, older than 30 days and Steamguard activated for 15 days.

Faraz

Adept
Enable community market access ? ... i thought it was default enabled.

You must have a valid Steam purchase that is between 30 days and a year old in order to make purchase or sell anything on the community market.