Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Introducing the cheapest GAY GUN II.The R8 Revolver.
Powerful than the awp cheaper than the smgs. You can spam the entire game with this if you know where to look for & people are doing it. To be honest this revolver is even (around 70% )accurate with right click too if you know how to do it.;) I think it should be priced around 3K. Otherwise awp & gay gun are just useless. BTW the revolver is useless if you use a smg and move a lot maintaining a good distance.

Last edited:
I am not ranting but I just wonder why?

Did my skills magically reduced from average to below average, is it just a coincidence or every time the opponents are magically always better than the team I get ? Did anybody faced this type of situation? Out of around 20 matches (both accounts combined) I won NONE. Majority of them are random matches.
Also I have seen recently whatever team I get someone quits in the middle & we play with a bot.

2015_12_12_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Damn ... that is some bad luck ... I have not faced this issue before. A lost match here and there, but mine has pretty much been 1:1 win/loss ratio.

Guys this is again just a suggestion & not any ranting. Especially for those who takes the ranks seriously. Please Note that steam's ranks are just bogus! Until & unless you have a team who can understand each other & play accordingly don't trust the steam ranks. All ranks generated by random matches are just scams. Again when we were winning suddenly two guys from my team just miraculously disappears leaving behind two bots.

They seemed to have made changes to the skill group and that's why people are going down in rank. I was mg2 and now I am gnm.

Deranked again! Got two worst random teams back to back lost just two matches & this happened. Anyways guys either buy rainbow six vegas 2 or siege & play that. This game must not be played without a proper team or friends.

I think i am having a bit of good luck currently. Last 2 games won coz enemy lost a player.
Well to be exact
2nd last game : had a flamer who left on 4th round and the 4 of us made a comeback into 8-7 (7 for us) with a bot, Enemy flamer disconnected and we went on to win the game.
last game: first 2 rounds enemy whitewash, then one guy started flaming, they started to troll (full team trolling) one guy left and the rest of the team trolled whole way.
(they didnt even surrender .... whole xp =] )

Back