Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

I am getting it recently. Is it a spyware? adware then? I have recently scanned my system with malwarebytes many times but nothing found related to this yet.:confused:

Awesome. People open hundreds of cases and get purples and blues. Take some screenshots, play with it for some time and sell it for keys/cash. Dont unbox more cases, lightning only strikes once :p

^^Lol Ya! I surely will keep it for now. Later I may try other options.:D Btw I got it after opening many cases. min 6-7 or may be more too.:D

^^No man all different. Chroma to falcon I have tried almost all.:D. Most of the time I got 2-4 Rs or other cheaper skins.:p
(Btw pls remove my quote from your post #467, Got carried away a bit & used a bad word.)

Last edited:
Hah, don't chase knives, you'll end up like the other 99.9%. If you want to make profit try your luck at trade up contracts, they have better odds. If you want a knife, save up and buy it :)

Knife percentage? Its pretty close to what I wrote. Check this out. It's definitely not more than 0.5%. I trade with people daily, I know.
dBKV6i0.jpg

Back