Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

I wont play comp now until I get a decent amount of people to form a team(especially from you guys). Otherwise I think they will de rank me to silver & people at that level are mostly arrogant & idiots from whom you won't learn anything(though I don't give rank that much importance but its true).(Btw I am strictly speaking of the random guys).

If anyone of you guys are interested let me know i will post some videos which we all will practice together. The main idea would be to execute those actions fast.

I have played on almost every playable server (max 120 ping).

1. European servers = Hackers/cheaters paradise. Avoid.
2.US servers= High ping. moderate cheaters. May get good mature persons during night time but avoid due to high ping.(200+ping)
3.Dubai servers = I don't understand what they speak. Possibility of cheaters but less than above. Low ping.Can try your luck.
4. Singapore servers= 60% chance of getting cheaters + Irritating dwarves. Avoid.
5. Indian server = Play if you have friends. Cheaters chance same as above.

Last edited:
I am MG 2 currently. Again rank does not matter if we create a team.

We need at least a team of 7 persons as if some are not available then others can take their place & there are many things to learn in this game (like the video I posted before).

If i get a good response I will post some good tutorial videos here which we all will practice first in non official severs also we will play first couple of matches there only before jumping into any official servers.

Last edited:
Now this game will be more unplayable on official servers!!:tearsofjoy:
CS GO 75% OFF!

Anyways those who are interested in practicing get a smurf account now.

Last edited:
How many of you play CS Source? Since the current state of cs go & its community is not that good therefore its better to play cs source. There are less annoying people as compared to this game. Also its easier to play a 5 vs 5 on a cs s empty server.

What's with the match making system? I am getting matched with players with 1500+ hrs of game play! My team has at least 2 players with less than 50hrs of game time. How is this fair? The only matches I am winning are the one in which i am lucky enough to get the experienced guy. On top of this i am facing way too many freezes and lag spikes on the indian servers. On non Indian servers with 150+ ping i am doing great.

50+ hours people might be smurfs. Or 1500+ hours people are really at your level. CSGO has so many players now that matchmaking should be balanced on average.

50+ hours people might be smurfs. Or 1500+ hours people are really at your level. CSGO has so many players now that matchmaking should be balanced on average.

I wouldn't be complaining if they were smurfs or if the 1500+hr people were at my level. I rarely find a well balanced match skill wise. My team either dominates or gets destroyed.

I am practicing with the AWP, Because "Skins makes a player best", had to get it so that I don't miss the target.:D

BTW **** that name tag.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Ah the ManO'War. A very nice AWP skin. Had one myself, would have kept it if the artwork covered the barrel and scope. Got and asiimov later on. Did you get the pass? There's a new coop mode I hear.

Back