Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Ah sorry my old Dota stack started playing Dota 2, playing with them for a while. Wait for the item to be tradable, and then list in csgolounge. You can also do a price check in reddit, sometimes it is helpful.

Unless you filter for a specific player who won the Grand Finals and has a big fanbase. Drops were selling for a dollar, even in the Grand Finals. Big names will fetch decent prices, you need to advertise and find the right fanboy.

The capsules themselves were on sale at -75% during the semi finals.

THe price will increase back to normal and over.Anyone who bought like 100 capsules@25% price will be able to sell them at 100 or 200% price within a month.Because the capsules wont be on sale again ever.

I got disconnected in one match two days ago but i joined back. Do they actually need 20 hours to determine my skill group?

2015-08-28_00001.jpg

Ya might be, Indian server have been on and off past couple of weeks. Could be that they are not able to get the proper data from the server or something.
Have never seen or faced this issue before.

You need to win at least 10 comp games to get your skill group and you will get cooldown for 21hrs after every 2 wins.Same happened to me.

Let me know the time please. I have been playing past few matches with randoms & in the last match we lost only because someone had to quit towards the end & some joker in our team was not voting him/her out!:(
Oh thats bad :(. I will try and come online fast. Depends on how long my fiance keeps me on phone :)

Guys help me out here...planing to play cs go, which mouse should I go for? I had sensei when I used to play cs1.6 3 years back( which I then sold), I have heard Rival is good, but it's not really comfortable if you bind mousewheel down to jump, which I do.

any thoughts?

You can't really bhop anymore, not as much as 1.6/Source. Otherwise if you just use wheel for normal jump, the Razer mice are good but really questionable build quality. I personally use the Logitech G400, great build. Lot of people also use Rival, heard it's quite good.

How is insurgency? Anybody here plays insurgency? I am again banned for 24 hrs for unable to reconnect which was not my problem. Many users are suffering from this & steam does nothing.

How is insurgency? Anybody here plays insurgency? I am again banned for 24 hrs for unable to reconnect which was not my problem. Many users are suffering from this & steam does nothing.

I used to play insurgency a lot, had to stop because i can no longer find any servers with less than 250 ping.

I used to play insurgency a lot, had to stop because i can no longer find any servers with less than 250 ping.
ARMA II? Because I think whenever this ban shit happens I will switch to some other game. From youtube videos it looks ARMA II can be very entertaining and funny. I dont know why people here dont play it?

Back