CS_GO.jpg

Infected Damn you!!
mad44.gif
How did you get it!??

...you know, like they say "some friends in the right places"

just kiddin'

anyway:

CS:GO Beta Quick Facts
  • Game Modes: Casual (matchmaking), Competitive (custom matches only)
  • Maps: Dust, Dust2, Train, Nuke, Inferno
  • Pistols: Tec-9, P2000, Desert Eagle
  • SMGs: UMP, MP7, PP-Bizon
  • Shotguns: Nova
  • Rifles: Colt M4A1, AK-47, SSG 08, AWP
  • Size: 4Gb approx

...no there is no NDA, but you can see videos everywhere why do you want screens.....?

the graphics look like L2D2 though.

^^ The game is not so good right now, don't be in a hurry you might just be a bit disappointed....

There is still alot of time for its release though and hope they make the game more fun, right now its not that at all,

though I have not invested much time in it at all, so my views might change once I play more,

will report back once I have played more.

Have a nice day

<

^^ The game is not so good right now, don't be in a hurry you might just be a bit disappointed....

There is still alot of time for its release though and hope they make the game more fun, right now its not that at all,

though I have not invested much time in it at all, so my views might change once I play more,

will report back once I have played more.

Have a nice day

happy19.gif

Why do you think it's not good yet? I love it.

Saw a match between Europe and USA, with players like fRod, GetRight, nOthing, Lurrpris, cArn on both sides. The Auto Sniper seems completely broken. No recoil whatsoever and very high damage. Players were able to counter the AWP pretty well with this gun. The Molotov also seemed very OP in it's current form, maybe the price is prohibitive. A molotov in a narrow doorway shuts down that passage very effectively. Maybe the players playing the Beta can shed some more light.

No Sights . They included a new Auto - Sniper which is overpowering . Guess it will be tweaked to balance other weapons . The new maps are looking small .

OK that's bad.

VALVE is falling behind the current trend.

Don't get me wrong, I even now love cs but you should move on with tech.

Don't you think?

Back