Courier Service Feedback

SumitB said:
DTDC is the worse courier company in India but unfortunately, they are the most visible of all local courier companies are apparently, charge the least amongst all private couriers. I sent my new prescription Oakley glasses worth 25,550/- from Shillong to Titan Eye+, Delhi as they had some issues on the 3rd October. At the time of booking, the staff were informed of the contents and the value of the same. It seems the booking staff got greedy and the parcel was lost. The web tracking was not enabled for the same as the consignment was not entered into their system. Till date, I am still waiting for DTDC to settle this issue. The latest date they have given me is for tomorrow, and this too, after threatening to sue them and file an FIR against their local office. If I don't receive the cheque from them tomorrow, I will be lodging a formal complaint with the police. I have atleast 20 emails from their various regional offices in which they admit to have lost my parcel and that it was done by some staff at their local office. This is DTDC!
Oh this is sad! :(

You should have chosen Blue Dart Sumit, considering it is such an expensive consignment. There is an office here.

@ SumitB, one mustn't tell the exact value of the goods. once i bought a digicam from here TE, the seller stated the value of the product to be few hundred bucks, i asked him the reason, he said that its better, else if the courier guys knows the real value of the goods then out of greediness they might take the item or...

Guys, how much are you charged for an electronic item like IEM's to be shipped from one state to another?

I have been shipping via First Flight and all time that bugger charges me 100 bucks :mad: for a consignment.

Sorry,kinda OFF TOPIC.

If I know that I will not be at home when the courier man will come to my house and there will be no one at home.

What should I do ?

Contact courier before ?

Can I take parcel personally from any courier office if I know that the percel have reached to the mail courier office ?

Or what should I do ?

Thanks.....

^^ Call the local office beforehand and say that you will do a personal pickup. Take an id proof and visit their office, show you id/address proof and collect it.

Thanks!

So,I should contact local office not main office in Kolkata ?

I'm asking cos both office are at almost equal distance from me.....

^^ Don't worry sometime they update tracking after delivery:p Stay in contact with concerned courier branch for the package movement. Service depends on place to place.

Metalspree said:
Their tracking system is a joke.Just pray that you get your item .
virus32win said:
^^ Don't worry sometime they update tracking after delivery:p Stay in contact with concerned courier branch for the package movement. Service depends on place to place.
Thanks guys, now i am really worried :(, coz my gpu is with that courier:'(

trackon courier took six days to deliver my package from banglore to delhi, apparently aramex took the same time to deliver

stuff from NYC united states to my place in delhi :p

Apparently Blazeflash web tracking service isn't working properly. My package reached reasonably fast but had no way to track its progress online ...

My 2c

try pafex its the best service atleast for me may be because i dealt more in south india......

for the whole south pafex is mind blowing

now its fedex india

but they have bad prices

min tariff is for 1 kg

Please avoid Trackon couriers at any cost.They are a big fraud .They stole my RE2 which was sent to Chandigarh :mad: :mad:. Their customer care is useless,arrogant and rude ,speedpost customer care is better.

Ya a trackon courier deal just went bad

Ordered microfiber cloth from ebay.

I checked the inner parcel.The plastic was torned .And only one cloth is present...

^ my parcel of microfibre cloth was lying with trackon courier local office since 10 days , they didnt deliever me , then i marked the item as not received in ebay , only then the seller woke up the local ofiice people and my parcel was delieverd ,
can u believe it since 10 days they didnt deliever me the parcel !!!

my parcel was torn opened by them to look into the contents and then resealed with cello tape , but nothing was stolen , i got both the pieces of microfibre cloth ,

they didnt find it useful and they resealed it and sent me :p , but guys please avoid trackon couriers at all cost , worst experience

Back