Courier Service Feedback

j_jindal1

Disciple
Jan 7, 2010
I was expecting 2 items via Bluedart, the Items were to be shipped from bangalore to delhi.. Even after 5 days I have not received the items. Today when I tracked the items it shows.

Waybill No : 47517641721 Reference No : 1510341#1

Pickup Date 25 October 2010

From Bangalore

To New Delhi

Status Consignee'S Address Incorrect:Unable To Deliver

Contact Customer Service

Status is same for both items. I have received 8-10 items from bluedart in last 2 months. I just called the customer care and they say that they will send it again at my address tomorrow. I had to gift it to my friend today.. :(

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Jul 20, 2009
Hyderabad/Surat
FirstFlight:

Receiver : Mostly I receive things from Mumbai and Delhi, and in both cases, I receive shipments within 1 BD. Sometimes it takes 2 BDs. But Max 2. So, IMO it's good. Not sure about non-metro cities.

Sender : Not experienced.

DTDC :

Receiver : Same, from metro cities. Takes 2 days minimum, even if it's DTDC Plus, will take 2 days for sure. Normal, takes sometimes 3-4 days.

Sender : Costly, IMO. Always takes more then 2 day to reach even if destination is metro. But For DTDC Plus, It mostly reaches within 1 BD.

Customer Reps are somewhat better at FirstFlight then DTDC.

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Can someone please help me out on this ..?
I need to know the best and cheapaest option to ship a cellphone to Srinagar (J&K) with insurance.
Which courier co. would be the best option

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Jul 20, 2009
Hyderabad/Surat
Blazeflash issue :

- Had ordered somthing from eBay,

- Seller sent a parcel via Blazeflash on 8th nov.

- Tracking number was not working even after 2 days, so contacted seller regarding the same.

- Seller Filed a complaint to blazeflash. Received reply from blazeflash on 12th, stating that parcel was miss-rooted and will be delivered next day.

- Did not receive a parcel on Monday(15th). So I contacted blazeflash office on Monday locally,(lucky me, someone picked up the phone) they are saying that Parcel has not arrived here, contact seller. I told them parcel is shipped on 12th from origin place, you need to check internally that where it is right now since you guys are not updating tracking number. But not response.

- Last date for confirming item receipt is 18th.

- Since yesterday eve, trying all blazeflash numbers available on their website, all are unresponsive/busy or unreachable.

- Min 10 e-mails have been sent with photocopy of sender's receipt in last 5 days, but no reply. Even sent an e-mail to Hyderabad Manager, but no response.

What should I do in case if I do not receive the parcel even on 18th?

OH ya, and tracking number is still not working online.

RS4

Skilled
May 16, 2010
India
EXPRESS IT courier delivered my package to someone named JOHN, i enquired and found that there is noone in our entire apartment building with that name. So, my package is gone as courier people say they have delivered it.Never trust this EXPRESS IT if you want to get your stuff delivered to you.

siril_k

Adept
Dec 23, 2007
Mumbai
DTDC is probably the worst courier in terms of delivery time, to be precise i receive items via speed post faster than DTDC..

Blue Dart IMO is the best courier service in India i get items delivered the next day after they r shipped but then they do charge at premium rates too :bleh:

First Flight is VFM in all terms

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore
Blue Dart: Never faced any issues, always reached one day earlier or in the first hour of the date of delivery.

DTDC, DTDC+: No one picks up the phone, reaches at least 2 days behind schedule, even if the tracking shows that it's for dispatch

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Any time DTDC .. its the best ... tried Trackon and Blazeflash .... both are good for nothing and in trackon they stole one of the heat spreaders for RAM .... useless

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
dude bluedart is absolutely bonkers. they ask 1200 to ship from hyderabad to bangalore!!! what the hell????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dtdc charged 225... was sending WD HDD....:)

iChaitanya

Adept
Apr 10, 2008
Pune, MH
twitter.com
First Flight Couriers Ltd. should rename themselves to Last Flight Couriers Ltd. :bshit:

My (small) consignment (no. P02533579) which was shipped from Bhopal, MP on 22nd Nov, 2010 still hasn't reached my house in Pune, MH yet. It arrived in Pune on 25th Nov but looks like they are not at all interested in delivering it to my house. Too lazy to deliver it, I guess. :mad:

It gets even better: Today, I called their Pune office to ask about it. Some lady answered my call and transferred it to some other person. The other person didn't even bother to answer the phone.

Stay the hell away from First Flight Couriers Ltd. :-[

I had ordered this via eBay. I'm gonna claim and I want my money back if that damn parcel is not gonna reach my home. FAIL.

sehej

Disciple
Nov 23, 2007
when you guys ship any expensive item such as a phone/laptop/gadget do you get it insured? Just had a chat with a DTDC official and he said they charge insurance @4% of the invoice value!! :O that comes out to be over a grand for shipping an N8!! :sos:

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
^^ me too facing the same issue.
I need to ship an ipod with insurance, most of the courier guys are asking approx 400 rs for shipping.
Guys please suggest a cheap option.
Also need to courier a phone.

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
These are the couriers I have used and these are my feed back for them.

1)BLUE DART-AWESOME

2)BLUE DART-AWESOME

3)BLAZE FLASH-TRY TO AVOID AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

4)PROFFESIONAL COURIER-BELOW AVERAGE

5)EMS SPEED POST-A BIT BETTER THAN NO. 4

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
Apr 29, 2010
guys i need to send a cell phone today to bubhaneshwar.can you recommend me any courier service which ships mobiles? the phone is of a very less value so no need for insurance and all.its kinda urgent