Courier Service Feedback

can someone tell me what they are upto

Attachments

• shipment 2.png
    shipment 2.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 184
#[member='sandeepsachin'], whats wrong mate ?

i kinda find it hard to understand their "from- to " tables. its not so straightforward.The third row in the table looks as though its been received at chennai but sent back to be received again in combaitore. although now after looking at it again, i get it that it is actually still in coimbatore and now it will be forwarded to chennai

again got a package from bluedart . Its literally like a flash , even before the courier details were updated on the site , my parcel was home . Amazing ! .

aramex (N) . They don't have branches nearby , and take at least 3-4days for same city delivery .

funny thing is they call and ask to come to their office to collect it

Damn, what the heck is aramex doing? More than 5 days to get a package from Gurgaon to Delhi...[attachment=13574:package.JPG]

Attachments

• package.JPG
    package.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 200
Damn, what the heck is aramex doing? More than 5 days to get a package from Gurgaon to Delhi...[attachment=13574:package.JPG]

<

Mine reached Mumbai on 29th and then they sent it to Goa on May 1st, reached Goa on 2nd and it reached Mumbai again on 3rd.

zlQtK.png

Btw the final destination is Cochin!
<

BlueDart Tracking page shows this:

UB1cg.png

What does it mean? Has parcel arrived in Pune or not?

It means that the parcel has arrived in Pune, but the courier guys are too lazy to deliver it.

I'm guessing your consignment is a low value one, isn't it?

Blue Dart (Pune) doesn't value any low value items. Once they delivered my shipment to some other person in some other society without even checking whom it is addressed to.

They're not even afraid to open and check what is inside the parcel. Same about Overnite couriers - they open and check each and every parcel to see if they can steal something.

The best courier service in India as on today is the Flipkart's Self Delivery system. No other courier service comes close to it. Simply excellent.

Flipkart knows that all courier companies in India are full of shit. I think that is the reason why they launched their own delivery system. Fast and economical.

Had a horrible experience with Aramex. A TE member sent me 2 phones via aramex it took less than 24 hours for the package to reach from Mumbai to Bangalore and even after 48 hours these lazy @r$e$ did not deliver . The online tracking from past 2 days said office closed , got pretty angry about the same and blasted the call center but there answers were scripted .

Came to know through a friend that the dispatch center is near my project area , went there and confronted those folks . The deliver guy was trying to act smart by saying i did come but it was indeed closed but when i asked him what are the other offices in my building he could not answer . After i complained the same to Manager and when the deliver boy was confronted he said he lied.

On the whole aramex $ucks.

It means that the parcel has arrived in Pune, but the courier guys are too lazy to deliver it.

I'm guessing your consignment is a low value one, isn't it?

Blue Dart (Pune) doesn't value any low value items. Once they delivered my shipment to some other person in some other society without even checking whom it is addressed to.

They're not even afraid to open and check what is inside the parcel. Same about Overnite couriers - they open and check each and every parcel to see if they can steal something.

The best courier service in India as on today is the Flipkart's Self Delivery system. No other courier comes close to it. Simply excellent.

Flipkart knows that all courier companies in India are full of shit. I think that is the reason why they launched their own delivery system. Fast and economical.

The value of shipment was 6.5K (A MMX FunBook) IDK if its low value or not
tongu23e.gif

And the shipment was delivered on the same day when I posted this. It was shipped on 1 May. So 3 Days delivery time is fine IMO.

And totally agree about the FlipKart self delivery!

I've heard some complaints about parcel being opened. But it has never happened to me.

Back