Courier Service Feedback

That means their liability is limited to 5K in case any unfortunate event.
yes, similar to aramex's shopandship! So when we are ready to take risk with SnS, why we should not do the same for blue dart? Here i'm not just supporting blue dart, other couriers are not reputable as blue dart, for eg, even after paying premium with dtdc or overnight.. i've always worried until it reaches the recipient.

One thing i do all time is take pics of the content and the packing and send it over to the receiver so that he can know if it has been tampered also sign across the package so that it becomes quite difficult for them ( courier people) to tamper. Sign across the tape so that even if they remove the tape there is no way they can replicate the signature

Also put a declaration saying the contents of the package and its real value.

Here is a recent courier sent to Pune for RMA. It might look stupid but never ever got the packing touched by courier guys.

img0485large.jpg

img0488large.jpg

img0490large.jpg

img0505large.jpg

PS: Sorry for the pics quality , all were clicked by ipad

Anyone had such an experience with Overnite Express:

14/03/2012Wednesday PUNE Delivered 12/03/2012-Monday PUNE Out For Delivery

09/03/2012Friday PUNE Arrived

09/03/2012-Friday PUNE Dispatched To PUNE

08/03/2012-Thursday MUMBAI Dispatched To PUNE

06/03/2012-Tuesday BHOPAL Arrived

06/03/2012-Tuesday BHOPAL Dispatched To MUMBAI

The package consisted of two PCBs, each 1"x.15". The total package was weighing around 60g.

Value of the package 90/- Shipping 75/-

Well "totally living up to its name".

DTDC: the tracking shows it all

WGGWw.jpg

Also, the delivery attempt on 24th March- showing as door locked. That never happened. They just do that since it improves their stats somehow(any ideas why?)

(Bangalore-Udupi is an overnight trip btw)

#[member='CA50'] It got delivered yesterday evening. (they still havent updated it on the tracking though)

I called quite a few numbers before that. It took atleast 10-11 different numbers before someone picked up one

#[member='mehrotra.akash'], it might be updated later, as you have got the item, is it necessary to update the site

From my experience Blue Dart has the worst tracking system. DTDC has fair enough tracking system. Also, Blue Dart recently started the story "Door locked" / "Attempted delivery, incomplete address" etc and delivery is taking 4-5 days for consignments from a metro city to another metro city.

#[member='mehrotra.akash'], thats true, bluedart does that, but i rarely checked the online status after i receive the item personally

#[member='tech.addict'], bluedart system is basically a notification type : in transmit / delivered. There is no tracking in it

SpeedPost jus has a bad rep..iv used it loads of times...usually they wont even ask for a declaration and are the cheapest of them all(from all the dealings iv had). Only thing you got to see to is packaging (lots of bubble wrap/foam..!!)

Local Blue Dart guys finally proved their cheapness. Out of the two packets of soaps sent by eBay, one was stolen by them. It was received by someone else named Ganesh. I don't know any person named Ganesh. What are my options? I don't care about the refund. I want my damn soap packet.
sign42.gif

How does this COD works. from seller's perspective.

I know once buyer receives the parcel, he pay to couirer guy. But after that how does it reach to seller.

One buyer is asking for COD. Shipping is from Hyd to Mumbai. And I want to use DTDC only, as I only trust them as of now.

Has anyone used DTDC - COD before?

What will be extra charges ?

Back