Courier Service Feedback

iosoft said:
Professional courier took 4 days to send RAM from Bangalore to Kolkata !!!

IMO, you are indeed lucky you at least got them.:p

From the past few incidents on and off TE, i would avoid Professional couriers.:cool2:

Though recently a friend used it unknowingly and i was shit scared till i got the package.:ashamed:

Recently used Professional to ship to remote location at my mom's native place where no other courier will deliver.

And oddly it was delivered in 3 days flat. Good experience to ship some electrical stuff that others wont accept here locally and those to reached in 3-4 days by land.

Looks like they got little bit better :p

On the sidenote Bluedart Borivali center quoted Rs.1100 to ship the ****** ccfl to chennai. :|

First Flight shipped from Calcutta to Mumbai in just less than 19hrs- though pricier.:)

BlueDart said they charge some 100 or more per KG but accept only minimum 10Kgs.
So shipping a gfx card to Bangalore will be 1000/- odd bucks min- Bandra Branch i think.:rofl:
And they did chage a fellow almost 300/- bucks for shipping a gfx card from Vashi, New Mumbai to Andheri.:mad:

had a so-so experience with gati shipping a graphics card to mumbai . handed it in early friday and was told that it would get delivered on saturday. come sunday parcel still not received and no tracking details either. calling cc gave invalid no so i went in person to be told that parcel would definitely have been delivered and some b/s but the people there took a photocopy of the docket for reference or so they claim. one hour later i get an sms update that they have received my parcel and its on the way :| parcel delivered next day ..

shipping cost was 265/- for 800grams (rounded to 1kg)

gati sucks!!!! they are cheap when compared to others but they are very slow.

i have used firstflight many times and they are prompt all the time..

USPS Express International. Package reached here frm the US in abt 5 days. But still into "foreign customs" for the past 4 days. No idea why is it takin so long......DHL, FedEx get cleared by customs in hours.

CHEERS.

I had good experience with DTDC recently. Handed a package at a DTDC center in Mohali at 8.30 PM and it was delivered at my home in Hyderabad at about 11.30 AM the next day. Thats a mere 15 hours for the delivery.

DTDC is too good gauravt had sent me creative ep630 in a GO DTDC shipped me in 2 days real good service they have tracking nos and customer service of DTDC is too good

Been using DTDC and FirstFlight for all my packages and great experience with both.

GunnerMania said:
USPS Express International. Package reached here frm the US in abt 5 days. But still into "foreign customs" for the past 4 days. No idea why is it takin so long......DHL, FedEx get cleared by customs in hours.
Cause your paying for speed mate ;)
These guys have staff at custom offices and get their stuff cleared on Priority.

When your shipping from New York to Moscow on a 24-hour deadline, you need that kinda clearance heh :D

Hats off to DTDC . I ordered my first deal in TE from Vivek Punjabi( 1GB twinmos RAM).. I am leaving in Manipal &the RAM came to my house immediately after 2days....

I had a PSU sent to me through Professional, and they were good!!! Got it in 2 days from Chennai to my place near Mangalore without any damage. I think they have improved. Dont know about theur tracking system though.

Back