Courier Service Feedback

different firms offer different COD charges and have their own set of rules and guidelines. besides, COD works out more expensive too, if the items are big. Most of the courier companies wont accept COD unless u r registered with them. Perhaps u cud try VPP offered by Indian Postal Service.

Aramex people here are terrible. They simply called and told me to get my package from the branch office. Maybe they should pay me for the delivery too :p.

Too bad you are stuck with that service if you get anything from sify/rediff etc.

the seller has couriered SMPS through professional courier from Mumbai on last friday its already 4th day and i havent recieved my parcel ....

Damn Professional Couriers ....
and they quote the caption :mad: Delivering Smiles all around :mad:

Feels like suing them .... :bangin:

hehehe yeah, not more than 100 gms re. Also do note, i accompany all the shipments with a printed declaration stating whats in it and the value to avoid any problem during transit.

yea , will be doing the same........with packing how much wud it weigh approx ?? coz i dont want ne bad revs later due to insufficient packing, so will be using like bubble wrap or thermocol....not more than 250Gms ?

Use bubble wrap for pen drives re, more than enough. They shouldn't be more than 250gms for sure. Check with the First flight if its minimum 250gms or 500gms for electronic goods.

IMO TNT is the best. They always deliver the next day wherever in India its sent from. Bluedart also is ok. But DTDC, I dont like very much. It always takes more than 2 days.

DTDC is the best option at lowest rates available in India.I had very good experience with them.They rocks in reliability.:clap: :clap:

Back