Courier Service Feedback

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
Courier Services Rates And Their Sites -

Many ppl askin for courier rates and other details ..so i tht of providing details of most commonly used courier services ....and their prices..

some sites of courier services in india and their pricing :
BLUEDART EXPRESS LTD -the blue dart express price finder

First Flight Couriers Ltd. - first flight rate calculator

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. -DTDC courier prices

The professional couriers - profesional couriers - i knw..its pathetic..but still..

:::: VICHARE COURIER SERVICE |
vichare couriers (local mumbai only) tarrif-

EMS Speed post maharashtra
EMS speed post .

BLAZEFLASH COURIER LTD. blazeflash couriers rates

FedEx -FEDEX RATES

Reactions: 2 people

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
I had a terrible experience with BLazeflash.

It reached Bangalore from Delhi on 7th sept.

IT hadnt reached even by 9th. I called them up (saturday) and told them that it hasnt yet reached.

That lady said it will reach by that evening 5:00 pm (saturday)

It didnt reach. And from Monday onwards whenever I called, the line was engaged...and when it did ring, no one picked up.

The numbers on the website are outdated. They say it is some 5xxxxxx but all airtel numbers are now starting with 4 instead of 5.

Then I spoke to megadeath and told him that the mousepad still hasnt reached. He contacted the Delhi office and gave me 2 more numbers for the B'lore office of Blazeflash.

One number didnt exist and the calling the other number, I had the same results. Always engaged and if it did ring, no one picked up.

Finally, I recieved it today at some 4:00 pm..... and when I got the package, the box was open and the brown wrapping was ripped to shreds..... So bloody pathetic....

Pathetic service from Blazeflash....absolutely pathetic.

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Nikhil said:
I had a terrible experience with BLazeflash.

It reached Bangalore from Delhi on 7th sept.

IT hadnt reached even by 9th. I called them up (saturday) and told them that it hasnt yet reached.

That lady said it will reach by that evening 5:00 pm (saturday)

It didnt reach. And from Monday onwards whenever I called, the line was engaged...and when it did ring, no one picked up.

The numbers on the website are outdated. They say it is some 5xxxxxx but all airtel numbers are now starting with 4 instead of 5.

Then I spoke to megadeath and told him that the mousepad still hasnt reached. He contacted the Delhi office and gave me 2 more numbers for the B'lore office of Blazeflash.

One number didnt exist and the calling the other number, I had the same results. Always engaged and if it did ring, no one picked up.

Finally, I recieved it today at some 4:00 pm..... and when I got the package, the box was open and the brown wrapping was ripped to shreds..... So bloody pathetic....

Pathetic service from Blazeflash....absolutely pathetic.

I on the other hand will recommened Blazeflash guys eyes closed... Sent two parcels yesterday... One to Pune and One to Hyd... Hyd it has reached already and Pune will be reaching in sometime... Will recommened Blazeflash eyes closed :p

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
I guess I got stuck with some bad luck....

Even m3gadeath said the same thing..... he said he has tried many courier services and Blazeflash is the best.....

Anyway, I just had to post my experience here.....that is all....

The proof is right there.....

IT takes one day to come to Bangalore from Delhi but takes 5 days to travel a few kms from Gandhinagar to my place....

cybershastri

Disciple
Jul 28, 2005
East or West, speed post is the best. I sent an iPod to Mysore (From Mangalore). It reached next morning 11AM. Charge 35 Rs.

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
lately i have had quite good experiences with DTDC . I sent udits ultra 120 . sent on friday and i think it reached him on tuesday. not bad having the weekend in between

cost rs 130 for 1.5 kilos

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
hey a friend of mine sent a parcel to me via dtdc last saturday... it still isnt here :mad:

whattodo :huh:

EDIT: i just checked their tracker .. this what it says

Booked by: GHATKOPAR WEST, MUMBAI, MUMBAI On: Saturday, February 17, 2007

No of Pieces: 1
Destination: MYSORE ,570018

Not delivered for reason: MISS ROUTE

No of attempts: 1

I cant wait any more for my EP 630's .. you guys are just making me more jealous :'(

puns

Staff member
Super Mod
Mar 24, 2005
Mumbai
ouch , that sucks ... contact your local dtdc office and give them an earful

MYSORE BRANCH (BO)
NO. 3517, NEW M-5, I MAIN, TILAKNAGAR,
NEAR RMC CIRCLE, MYSORE
MYSORE 570021 (KA)
Phone: 0821 - 2435981/ 83 / 9343864370

email: branchblr.mysore@dtdc.com

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
i called up mysore . they said its not their fault :|

status update
M24202050

Date From --» To Status
Sat, Feb 17, 2007 GHATKOPAR BRANCH AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE Dispatched via Manifest #M3149460
Sat, Feb 24, 2007 AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE Not Delivered Via Manifest #9013
Sat, Feb 24, 2007 AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE MUMBAI RTO DUE TO MISS ROUTE
Wed, Feb 28, 2007 MUMBAI GHATKOPAR BRANCH RTO DUE TO NO SERVICE
Thu, Mar 01, 2007 GHATKOPAR BRANCH MUMBAI RTO DUE TO RETURN TO ORIGIN

I STILL DONT HAVE IT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aug 26, 2006
DTDC has increased their prices to 125/- per KG with a minimum of 3kg's for places like Mysore....

Seems too expensive to ship to 2nd tier towns from Mumbai

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Any feedback on GATI guys?...

I need to ship a laptop to Mohit, and am not sure how to send it across...

GATI seems to be the only courier that wil accept it without hassles..But we also do not want to be in a situation where the package reaches him damaged, or even worse, with something else inside the package ...

=CrAzYG33K=

Adept
Jan 1, 2006
FYI,

First Flight Courier's Tel. Number in Chennai : 42027788

This was not listed at their website...

These ppl get my vote for the best courier guys!