Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
My entire family took covaxin, not because it was a good vaccine because covishield had too many side effects.
I see, i only heard of a couple of people that had side effects with covisheild, Everybody else seemed fine.

I'm thinking covaxin offers better immunity in Indian conditions than covishield

FA0AEBEC-50F4-4ECE-B8A0-8DBABBF7B92F.png

38520424-D0DC-47CF-BA59-BBE268F33317.png

The epidemiologist estimates that more than 60 per cent of China and 10 per cent of Earth's population are likely to be infected over the next 90 days with deaths likely in the millions.

According to Feigl-Ding, the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) goal is 'let whoever needs to be infected, infected, let whoever needs to die, die. Early infections, early deaths, early peak, early resumption of production'.

And Convishied is bad.

Joking aside, surprising to see that country who started all this couldn't develop antidot properly.

But joking aside, chinese people may now revolt to invoke lockdown back again.

The epidemiologist estimates that more than 60 per cent of China and 10 per cent of Earth's population are likely to be infected over the next 90 days with deaths likely in the millions.

According to Feigl-Ding, the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) goal is 'let whoever needs to be infected, infected, let whoever needs to die, die. Early infections, early deaths, early peak, early resumption of production'.
Their vaccine uses a weakened virus like other vaccines for other diseases. Traditional vaccine. Not MRNA like other countries have.

They wanted to be first so they did not test properly. Those are orders from on high. You can't argue.

I remember people saying their test protocols were not long enough.

What I don't get is why they have not as yet made an MRNA one.

Clearly to import would be a loss of face for the CCP so make one then. I'm sure they got the people with the skills to do it.

I remember May '20 they were showing the world how they defeated the virus. People going about with no mask. Partying with no mask. And then months later how they were ahead of everyone else. The world was locked up, they were out and about being productive.

WHO toadies saying they would rather be in China with covid that anywhere else. It was China this and China that.

Didn't last.....
But joking aside, chinese people may now revolt to invoke lockdown back again.
That is the plan. When people saw the world cup and how no one was wearing masks they revolted.

So the govt said ok. No more lockdown. Cases spiked.

Now the govt can blame the protesters. House always wins. That's how it works
we will suffer for sure if true :/
Why ?

Last edited:
Their vaccine uses a weakened virus like other vaccines for other diseases. Traditional vaccine. Not MRNA like other countries have.

They wanted to be first so they did not test properly. Those are orders from on high. You can't argue.

Clearly to import would be a loss of face for the CCP so make one then. I'm sure they got the people with the skills to do it.

I remember May '20 they were showing the world how they defeated the virus. People going about with no mask. Partying with no mask. And then months later how they were ahead of everyone else. The world was locked up, they were out and about being productive.

WHO toadies saying they would rather be in China with covid that anywhere else. It was China this and China that.

Didn't last.....

That is the plan. When people saw the world cup and how no one was wearing masks they revolted.

Why ?
if production of goods consumed from china as product or raw material goes down, prices will hike and we are the one to suffer. also that covid will not stick in china itself. a wave will definitely come. this might not affect as much as to what it was before. may be, may be not ...

Didn't last.....

Why ?
We'll see. I doubt this will relapse. I am still working from home.

if production of goods consumed from china as product or raw material goes down, prices will hike and we are the one to suffer. also that covid will not stick in china itself. a wave will definitely come. this might not affect as much as to what it was before. may be, may be not ...
Right, some new variant will come out and we will get locked down after some time. That we will experience the same thing as the Chinese today.

I have this slight fear that the virus is in remission and it's a matter of time before it figures out a combination that can defeat the vaccines. That's evolution. It's like trying to pick a lock, don't know a short cut then you brute force it. After so many million attempts, you crack it.

When I mentioned this to an ex-virologist he pointed out that the flu from a hundred years ago didn't manage to pull off this trick. So there is reason to be optimistic also.

India didn't use mRNA vaccines, neither did have the capability to make one it's own.
We had millions dying, though exact number is ambiguous.
China could drag it long, India went through this phase much earlier, that is the only difference ?

"According to Feigl-Ding, the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) goal is 'let whoever needs to be infected, infected, let whoever needs to die, die. Early infections, early deaths, early peak, early resumption of production'."

Seems their priority earlier was keeping their factories running and are waiting for this death wave to pass so that they can keep the factories running.

India didn't use mRNA vaccines, neither did have the capability to make one it's own.
We have one in the works and also a DNA vacine

We had millions dying, though exact number is ambiguous.
Figure i use is half a million. Not millions. We are strict about distinguishing dying by covid as opposed to with covid.

The west does not use that distinction. So their numbers are higher.

We have one in the works and also a DNA vacine

Figure i use is half a million. Not millions. We are strict about distinguishing dying by covid as opposed to with covid.

The west does not use that distinction. So their numbers are higher.
I will be old waiting for that DNA version of vaccine.

Wanted to take covacine just fr those corporate shit policies but hardly any hospitals have it in stock and really fear what if they inject a very old or an expired injection..

The models say a million dead Chinese. But the R0 number is also high which means virulent but less deadly. I doubt so many will die. The most infectious viruses don't kill otherwise they wouldn't be as infectious.

It's spreading because they only got 60% vaccinated and zero covid prevents people from getting exposed. Less transparency in their vaccine development because the orders on high we get it done and quickly.

Whereas in India we published the findings of our vaccines and got valuable inputs from the world community, vaccinated a lot of people and relaxed lockdowns so a hybrid approach developed better immunity.

He does not think we will see a relapse like two years back. But advocates safe behaviour. Masks, avoid crowds etc.

He thinks we should help China should they ask via vaccines etc. He's a doctor he will say that. But in reality since we have similar sized populations as well as a working vaccine and the ability to rapidly scale production. It does make sense.

Ain't gonna happen...what we can expect is skirmishes on the border instead and many of them.

I will be old waiting for that DNA version of vaccine.
People were saying in Jun'20 that a vaccine as in ANY vaccine was many years away. One woman I listened to at that time called Gagandeep Kang disagreed.

She was right.

Last edited:
Back