Cowon S9 8GB -- Invicta Watch (Swiss Chronograph) -- ATH-M50S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Cowon S9 8GB - Rs.5500 shipped (a little over a year old, no warranty left, scratchless screen) - Free charger (not usually included in package) - Have to look for the earphones not sure if I've got them.

Reason for Sale - using the iMod

ATH-M50S - Rs.5200 shipped (Warranty remaining in America - please assume there's none, the "s' denotes the straight cabled version, don't remember the exact age, no scratches as good as new, been in a cupboard for the last 4 months)

Reason for Sale - Don't use it anymore SOLD

LOCATION - Chennai (all 3)

Cowon s9 with screen guard on

IMG_0059.jpg

w/o screen guard

IMG_0060.jpg

Headphones (ATH-M50S)

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Feel free to PM me for any information.

Got some PM's about the iPhone4 that I'd asked about in "How much can I sell this for thread" - not for sale yet....... you'll see a thread if I decide to sell it!

Hey MusicisLife, you're the first to ask so I'll entertain the request :p

No more holding though, limited time in Chennai and I'm looking to sell this stuff asap.

That watch looks super sexy . I wants but I guess bank accounts empty after the recent purchases :( :(.

All PMs replied. Watch on hold for a member here on TE and the headphones are almost certainly sold (waiting for the money to show up). Cowon S9 still on sale.

@ MusicisLife - PM replied.

Headphones sold. Other two still up for sale. The watch is back on sale. No more holding business! :p

Could you please tell the exact part number / case back number for the Invicta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back