WTB CPU+MOBO Combo (budget 15-18k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake eyes

Disciple
Hey all,

Im looking to upgrade my cpu and mobo to either a 9th gen intel (9700k)or higher ie 10th/11th/12th gen or amd setup. Looking for at least 8 cores from the cpu and decent specs on the mobo (prefer oc capable boards in micro atx form factor) with some m.2 options so that the setup is future proof for at least a couple of years. Im based out of kolkata and would prefer a face to face deal, but im open to shipping too.

thanks !

I have a new Gigabyte B365M Gaming HD for socket 1151 processors. Ordered from MD Computers for 7200/- at the end of Dec '21, received in Jan '22. Must still be in warranty.
I bought it solely for the purpose of testing an existing system after eliminating all other components except the CPU & mobo. Turned out that the CPU was unstable with Turbo Boost enabled. Used for about 2 hours for the test and has been lying idle since.

6500/- shipped to Kolkata (fixed).

Hey thanks for the offer, I'm looking to future proof for a bit so ideally 10th gen onwards... also please check this link !
I have a new Gigabyte B365M Gaming HD for socket 1151 processors. Ordered from MD Computers for 7200/- at the end of Dec '21, received in Jan '22. Must still be in warranty.
I bought it solely for the purpose of testing an existing system after eliminating all other components except the CPU & mobo. Turned out that the CPU was unstable with Turbo Boost enabled. Used for about 2 hours for the test and has been lying idle since.

6500/- shipped to Kolkata (fixed).

Hey all,

Im looking to upgrade my cpu and mobo to either a 9th gen intel (9700k)or higher ie 10th/11th/12th gen or amd setup. Looking for at least 8 cores from the cpu and decent specs on the mobo (prefer oc capable boards in micro atx form factor) with some m.2 options so that the setup is future proof for at least a couple of years. Im based out of kolkata and would prefer a face to face deal, but im open to shipping too.

thanks !
Asrock b550m steel legend motherboard only 2 month old with bill box warrenty @9k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back