Laptops Craziest buying suggestion thread ever

Dont buy the UMPC. Its not worth the amount. I had tried the thing at sony world in pune. I opened the camera and media player simultaneously. And then it just stayed put from about 5 min, and we had to wait till it decides which app to run.
You should try it out once, and then being the guru in laptops you will get an idea.

32 in LCD will be a better option.

^ LOL, I don't think she would mind, he'd just buy her a Pink VIAO (If he hasn't), most girls freak over it, trust me I have experience :p

as per you own admission you dont need a laptop.

Then only viable, feasible, tempting and exciting options is LCD TV.

@BD : instead of passing link to her, tempt her by offering your help and sneak away one or two lappies yourself. :p :lmao:

Nikhil said:
You must have more laptops than hands :p.

More like fingers than hands :p

@superczar: If you have too much cash in your bank, then I wouldnt mind making a sacrifice by taking all that heavy load off your bank account and putting it into mine. :p

On a serious note, get that 32" LCD than more of those lappies.

Now this thread is getting quite O/T

and the 32" seems to be making a lot of sense now....esp the idea of playing with the Wii on that....

Call of help for the chennai folks...How mucho are the 32"ers these days

superczar said:
Now this thread is getting quite O/T
and the 32" seems to be making a lot of sense now....esp the idea of playing with the Wii on that....

Call of help for the chennai folks...How mucho are the 32"ers these days
saw a ad of philips 32" for 39,990 at Viveks :)

Funky said:
As far as lappies goes, HP now does have nice DV series which looks great, is available in all size, shape and weight categories and I would buy it over VAIO any given day having experienced DV2500T personally.

Funky, check VGN-CR11GH and VGN-CR14GH models from sony. The specs, the price, and as i own both of them, the performance. Compare it with any model from HP. I also own a dv6314tx btw.

As far as lappies goes, HP now does have nice DV series which looks great, is available in all size, shape and weight categories and I would buy it over VAIO any given day having experienced DV2500T personally

agreed!

Vaio are obscenely overhyped , and except for a few models have sucky screens and build quality

Back