Creative EP-630 - holler if u spot a genuine piece!

archish said:
Others were getting it with warranty so without warranty is ....... :(

Then you wait till some other shop stocks it with warrenty. As on date its only available with that shop. I even spoke to creative stockist in chennai, there also I got the reply 'no stock' .

Where are the ep's going????( razer's own ep's on their site) )
Pls post any updated info on shops stocking these babies.. also has anyone checked in nehru place??
Thx

ya did......no one and i mean no 1 had a pair.....whole line in computer empire....ground flr as well as as I floor....no one has them

if any one knows some 1 in mumbai who has em now....now wld be the time for a new GO

Ok. Good news for all those waiting to get their hands on the EP-630. Saiyan's found a shop where its currently available and the guy says that he can source more. Cost is 950 but if we order more, then there could be a discount.

Saiyan will start a new thread coz he feels that this thread is too confusing for him to track :p

hmmm ...... let me call saiyan :D .....

@freaky ...... sorry dude i didn't replied ur message was not having any balance in cell ...... anyways lets see when i get new UPS :( ......

bumping an old thread...

had gone to alfa(vile parle,mumbai) today to buy an mp3 player for a friend.. and saw that they had ep-630 in stock with them.

price : Rs. 1050

asked him if he had 10+ pieces and hre replied in affirmative.

now can some1 from mumbai confirm if its original and then maybe a GO can be arranged..

The stock in alpha is original.

I purchased 1 today. This is my 3rd EP-630 and previous was imported from SG.

Its 100% original piece.

All the stock at Alpha is black version.

So you can go ahead and buy it.

but err isnt 1050 is bit too much considering previous go's cost each person around 700-800 bucks?

are they offering warranty?

[OT]

The stock in alpha is original. All the stock at Alpha is black version.

that would almost sound contradictory to a layman :bleh: (Read:black market) :bleh:

[/OT]

Back