Creative EP-630 - holler if u spot a genuine piece!

i just happened to go to heera panna today..saw quite a few ep-630's there....but one shop where i enquired abt quoted rs.1250 which i feel is a lil high considering the fact that ppl. have got it for 700-800 n i myself got 1 for arnd 1000 bucks sometime back.if its available at alfa, interested ppl can grab it from there...though a bit expensive but still cheaper than the newegg price of 32$( incl shipping).

chic_magnet said:
but err isnt 1050 is bit too much considering previous go's cost each person around 700-800 bucks?
are they offering warranty?

[OT]
that would almost sound contradictory to a layman :bleh: (Read:black market) :bleh:

[/OT]

I got it for 700 from SG and even 1050 is lower than it international price.
And by Black version i meant COLOUR of the earbuds. :p

lol...

actually the std price (for the non warranty version here) is 950 bucks... so i guess 1050 isnt too much for people who want it badly (including me)!

I want one for a friend too. Where in mumbai should I buy it from (would need more than the shop name, some directions) and what about warranty?

chic_magnet said:
or if ya want i'll give ya company so that u dont get lost :p
Hmmm.. come to think of it you do have a bike. Yep, please help me or i'll get lost. :bleh:

Oh and ill treat you at McDonalds :eek:hyeah:

Guys - I got the ep630 in the GO by Saiyan...however i am in need of the smallest earbud tips...one of my earbud tips have torn/frayed..dont ask me how!

If anyone has the smallest ones that you dont use, pls lemme know!

^^ I do. You can have them but am in Bangalore.. Look around if you cant get em from someone locally will try to send em to you..

Im swapping my Medium size earbud tips for nuke's small earbud tips....if i can find both my medium sized earbud tips! I have both Large earbud tips but only one Medium earbud tip :(

Back