Creative EP-630 @ Rs.400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked all your links regarding the fake ep-630. And I'm sure that, my vendor does not cheat me since I know him for the past 5 years. I already checked it (before your posting of fake links) Anyway, I'll go today evening and check again. Up to me, it's good and giving the same sound quality when compared to my friend who's using the retail version.

In the meantime, I'm not able to answer all the PM's. From yesterday itself I'm getting bored with the vBulletin Message. Do I have to complain about this to the MOD?

Here's the screen shot: TE MSG on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So, as I already said, PM your interest @ prasanna_iyer2003[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in

And amol_cool, I can do only one thing: I'll ship the headphones to you so that you can put it on eBay. Also, in the thread, change the location to Karaikal yaar. Many people are confused and asking me to arrange for a local pickup. I also request you not to PM me and email me in the above id.

haider_up32 said:
u have got 2posts/yr may be 2025 the prob will be solved :D

So, you are saying that you will wait till 2025 to get the headphones! :p :p

Well, Jokes Apart I can't participate actively in the forum due to my studies. Now only I got a chance to study in my hometown, so that I'm now taking part actively.

And Do you think that I'm just sitting idle? I'm just doing this for a noble cause that all people in TE will get benefit. That's all.

P.S: Sorry for being rude. ;)

y is it 100 rs more expensive. u r getting it for 400, assuming shipping to be Rs 50 u shud have added 50 to it made it 500,
why is it priced at 550.
make it 500 yaar :p or i m not buying :tongue:

@ prassana : I have already sent you a mail regarding the details . Also please check that they are original

MohitPreet said:
y is it 100 rs more expensive. u r getting it for 400, assuming shipping to be Rs 50 u shud have added 50 to it made it 500,
why is it priced at 550.
make it 500 yaar :p or i m not buying :tongue:

It was a mistake. I was editing the listing. It's my first time yaar :p
Check back now. It's Rs.525 and I told you already why :D

@ prassana

interested in one oem version creative - ep 630 @ 400 + shipping

sent you an email at prasanna_iyer2003[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in

need to buy one from ebay..
can someone help me as i have Rs.300 off Coupon but dont have an ICICI/HDFC/Citybank account.

Will give my user name and pass on ebay with coupon code and will deposit the rest amount to your account..

you=whoever wants to help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back