Creative EP-630 @ Rs.400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
skumar9988 said:
need to buy one from ebay..
can someone help me as i have Rs.300 off Coupon but dont have an ICICI/HDFC/Citybank account.

Will give my user name and pass on ebay with coupon code and will deposit the rest amount to your account..

you=whoever wants to help me :)

I can help you. PM me the details.

skumar9988 said:
need to buy one from ebay..
can someone help me as i have Rs.300 off Coupon but dont have an ICICI/HDFC/Citybank account.

Will give my user name and pass on ebay with coupon code and will deposit the rest amount to your account..

you=whoever wants to help me :)
Any debit cards also work on ebay now. So if you have even BOI or state bank card you can make the payment using paisapay

amol_cool said:
Any debit cards also work on ebay now. So if you have even BOI or state bank card you can make the payment using paisapay

But the account should be net banking enabled.

@prasanna29....dat was not at all rude..dats the reason why i asked for ur userid/pwd so dat i can increase ur post count and u could be of more help :)

@amool i think only the verifed by visa debit cards work or may be the maestro cards with verification no

janitha said:
But the account should be net banking enabled.

nope.. my axis bank account doesn't have net bankind enabled but I can still make the payment. Just register first with Verified by Visa which will ask you card number and other details and also a password and then you can make the payment.

I don't know about maestro or other cards.

amol_cool said:
Srini thanks again as usual for helping him :)

You guys are doing a wonderful job to the community which ever you can, only thing I can help is in payment section. So this is a small help from my side.

@Prasanna

Please post the list of interested buyers (I think there are more than 20 buyers now) and also the payment method.

Ebay listing has ended. Can you put it up again ? My Rs.300 voucher is valid only till 7th which I want to use on this.

oye bhai ebay listing has ended, thats y i told u to add the no of quantities,
make it more than 19 available, otherwise u will add one more , one more buyer will buy it and the listing will end!

MohitPreet said:
oye bhai ebay listing has ended, thats y i told u to add the no of quantities,
make it more than 19 available, otherwise u will add one more , one more buyer will buy it and the listing will end!

Ya doing it now. Didn't know about it!

By the way can someone please confirm who is
"santu19_2k3" from ebay? He purchased a piece. Please post your id here so that I can update the list.

Update:
Why the hell ebay is not allowing me to add multiple quantities! The box is just disabled to me. I tried editing the listing as well as creating a new listing. But the box is just disabled. I will speak to the CC but right now I am busy. So for now I have just relisted it!

amol_cool said:
Ya doing it now. Didn't know about it!

By the way can someone please confirm who is
"santu19_2k3" from ebay? He purchased a piece. Please post your id here so that I can update the list.

Update:
Why the hell ebay is not allowing me to add multiple quantities! The box is just disabled to me. I tried editing the listing as well as creating a new listing. But the box is just disabled. I will speak to the CC but right now I am busy. So for now I have just relisted it!

maybe some non TE member getting the benefit here :p

i cant see the new listing , please post the link here!!

Well, all said and done. I've uploaded some more pictures of the ep-630. Here are the links:

DSC00019 (Large) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC00018 (Large) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC00017 (Large) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC00015 (Large) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC00020 (Large) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'm pretty sure that this is not a duplicate product.

@Mohit Ji: The thing is, I can't do a eBay listing. On behalf of me, amol_cool has started it for you. Now happy?

@raider: You're asking for my user id and password. Is this is a fair practice? :mad:

And, I received 3 mails (y! mail, not PM), and replied all of them. Check it out.

FaH33m said:
Is this GO still on ? Might need one for a friend. ..will get back to you soon.

Yes sir in full sped :D

Well prasann's PM is not working so you can PM me if you need account details or any more info.

its haider ...not raid ..might not be a good practise but definately not against the law :D ....replied 3 emails!!! ...dats an improvement :D ...i will transfer the money by tommorrow

amol_cool said:
Yes sir in full sped :D

Well prasann's PM is not working so you can PM me if you need account details or any more info.
Please PM me the additional info i requested and the exact amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back