Creative EP-630 @ Rs.400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punker said:
^ but dude if you send 20 packets through same courier then cost is very low....

Mate problem is we are not sending those 20 packets at the SAME location. If you send to same location then they give you good discount. The earphones are being sent by DTDC and they quoted us Rs.50. But that is for metros only. They charge about Rs.65-70 for smaller cities. So instead of quoting different price we posted an average to balance things. I hope that clears it all :)

@kuduku & darkhorse, please get in touch with my y! mail or get in touch with amol_cool.
And kuduku, please send your complete address to my y! mail.

@jayaprakash: Got ur PM. I'll ship the headphones on friday evening. Don't worry.
@kuduku: I'm yet to receive your address.

Prasanna Already transferred the money to your account for 2 Creative EP 630 OEM as per your PM.

@haris: What you expect from me yaar? I'll check each and every headphones before packing them and will ship them with utmost care. That's all I can do. But if it's damaged after one month, I can't do anything yaar as it is not covered undered warranty. If you want, you can go for the retail version which covers the warranty.
But still, don't think like a pessimist, think like an optimist yaar. It'll not be damaged. But I can't assure you. In my part, I'll check the heaphones and send them in a safe package. Fine?

Don't know why I can't transfer money from my ICICI account for last two days. Will try later today again.

Please keep one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back