Creative EP-630 @ Rs.400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
macchi12345 said:
just now bought 1 oem pack.......please amol check....and reply
ebay id: cool_maddy555

Yup got your payment :)
Item relisted.

Sorry guys please bear with me. After each purchase the listing is getting cancelled as I am not able to change the quantities available. Stupid ebay sucks! CC was not available! I will try to contact them tomorrow and try to change the listing asap.

New ebay listing:
eBay India: Creative EP-630 (OEM Pack) (item 220490626726 end time 13-Oct-2009 00:34:17 IST)

manu1991 said:
I have transferred the money , Please check .

NEFT will take around 2 days to be reflected. If cash deposit will ask prasanna to confirm.

NO MORE NEW ORDERS NOW

We are not able to handle so many orders in such a short time so strictly no more new orders for now. Only those who already posted/PMed can make the payment now. We just want to finish one round of 20 orders first and so need payment of all 20 orders BEFOREHAND.

Those who were interested please read the payment document attached in first post / Page 7 and make the payment accordingly.

^^ Oops , that document says 460/- , but prasanna mailed me and said 445/- so i transferred 445/- , would do i do now ?
Hello Sir,
Thanks for writing in.
One set of headphones cost Rs. 400 and the shipping will be 45 Rs (will be shipped through DTDC Couriers). So, total 445/- Rs.

manu1991 said:
^^ Oops , that document says 460/- , but prasanna mailed me and said 445/- so i transferred 445/- , would do i do now ?

ok no problem. If he said then it's fine. courier charges vary place to place. He might have quoted you that only. Document says Rs.60 because it's at max Rs.60 to any city in India.

Punker said:
dude you are shipping through which courier as shipping is very high for such a small packet....

Shipping charges are high even though its small packet, for ex. I sent the same packet to Amol from Hyderabad-Pune which costed me Rs.90/-.

Punker said:
^ but dude if you send 20 packets through same courier then cost is very low....

Dude how much it will be reduced?. From 90 to 50?. May be it will be reduced by 10-20Rs. also depending upon courier and place of shipment also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back