Audio Creative HQ -1400 or SENNHEISER HD 202

kannadiga

Disciple
Dear forum members i am newbie here

please help me to chose good Headphone to listen music and watch movies on computer

i have chosen these two headphone or anybody suggest me a good headphone within a Rs.2000/-
Creative HQ -1400 @ Rs.1690/- + Shipping on eBay

SENNHEISER HD 202 @ Rs.1365/- on eBay

and i am looking for Zalman 5.1 Channel Headphone if anybody know where can i buy Bangaluru

thanks
Kannadiga

i have an HD 201, and have heard HD 202. Its just a good headphone. SOund is good, but nothing special. It lacks the power too, ie volume is too low, even at my sound card's max output.

buy a Philips SHP2700

much better than even Sennheiser HD485

I've tested both Sennheiser HD485 & Philips SHP2700 thus I know

i own a HD 202 , sound is good but the bass is excellent.....i use it with my iphone...gives that extra effect while watching movies.

dOm1naTOr said:
i have an HD 201, and have heard HD 202. Its just a good headphone. SOund is good, but nothing special. It lacks the power too, ie volume is too low, even at my sound card's max output.
Thats weird:S hd201 is loud enough even at the half mark in my pc having inbuilt audio chip.

I have tried it with my old Audigy value, and now the Auzentech HDA Xplosion too. But still HD 201 isnt loud enuf. Sometimes i have to use the volume boost function in MPC.

btw, no its not my ears which is faulty :D

my PL-11 is blasting my ears even with lil more than half the volume in most PMPs. Cant use the Fiio E3 i already have as it makes signal 2X powerful.

Udit said:
buy a Philips SHP2700
much better than even Sennheiser HD485
I've tested both Sennheiser HD485 & Philips SHP2700 thus I know

+1 to that

@OP= Just buy the SHP2700, you won't regret ;)

The HD 201 /202 both are one of the best sounding headphones in their price range but they are very difficult to drive. Volume is low and they give out 50% of their true performance with a onbaord sound card.Even with a XONAR DX the 201 was not at it's best. So don't get the 201 /202 if you have onbaord sound.
The Philips SHP 2700 is a good choice as well.Some Croma stores might have it for auditioning ,you can try it and buy it if you like it.
If you don't mind a used cans , these Denon's are very good the price ,lots of bass ;).
http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/denon-ah-d301-headphones-156315.html
Importing one via KMD would cost ~ 2.5-3k.

guys

saw two good deals on ebay

SHP 2700: 14.k

and SHP 8500 : 1.67k

SHP 8500 seems like a high end HP, but why is it priced at 1.67k ? Or SHP 2700 is better?

Plz answer asap. My ebay coupon will end soon :(

i use a philips shp2700 -- really good sound quality.
+1 to udit's suggestion.
but the best part for me was that i got the philips shp2700 headphones from croma @444rs because they had a sale going on.now the same thing retails for 900rs(899rs)@ croma.:clap:

dOm1naTOr said:
guys
saw two good deals on ebay
SHP 2700: 14.k
and SHP 8500 : 1.67k

SHP 8500 seems like a high end HP, but why is it priced at 1.67k ? Or SHP 2700 is better?
Plz answer asap. My ebay coupon will end soon :(

buy shp8500

I know SHP 2700 is really good, but isnt the SHP 8500 supposed to be a better one?

philips india site shows almost 700/- difference:S

@Udit

thnx very much. Now there is no confusion.

rahulbmg said:
Any audio pheripherals u take just listen and take it

but i cant find any those models in local stores. Anyway i already have a philips SHP 1900 3 yrs old, and i love it. Sometimes i feel, its better than my senheisser HD 201, but 1900 is nowhere near the HD 201's comfort.

Back