Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

and how many times has this " character " come to the foreground before...Sachin given his stature..must be the last man to guide cricketers in this honesty march...

Aus will be lot tougher for india....they have been playing SL a lot recently and their record against them is also good.....Shud b interesting...WI Vs Pak shud be the contest of the QF..two unpredictable side with good bowling attacks.And as usual Kiwis will be the losing Semifinalists..lol

Dear people arguing if India should win or lose this match, if you have to lose a match to win the next one, then you don't deserve to be champions. Thanks.

If Pakistan win "Pakistan Vs West Indies" and India wins "India Vs Australia" then it will be Pakistan Vs India in Semi Finals..............:D

devesh38 said:
If Pakistan win "Pakistan Vs West Indies" and India wins "India Vs Australia" then it will be Pakistan Vs India in Semi Finals..............:D
U r wrong. Semifinals will be between winners of 1st and 3rd QF and 2nd and 4th QF. So no Ind Pak match possible b4 Final .

According to my quarter final guess,

IND vs AUS=== 60% chance India win.

WI vs Pak========70% chance Pak win.

SL vs Eng========80% chance SL win.

SA vs NZ=========75% chance SA win

Four semifinal teams..

SL, SA, Pak, ???(IND / AUS)

techpal said:
U r wrong. Semifinals will be between winners of 1st and 3rd QF and 2nd and 4th QF. So no Ind Pak match possible b4 Final .
I am just going by the schedule given by crcinfo....

Fixtures, Schedule | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

1st Quarter Final - Pakistan v West Indies (Match C)

2nd Quarter Final - India v Australia (Match E)

3rd Quarter Final - New Zealand v South Africa (Match F)

4th Quarter Final - Sri Lanka v England (Match D)

1st Semi Final - TBC v TBC (Match D v Match F)

2nd Semi Final - TBC v TBC (Match C v Match E)

Edit : i think u are correct and cricinfo is also correct as 1st and 3rd QF is C and E....... the order was changed depending upon the home teams wanting to play matches at home......... other wise india and aus would have played 3rd QF as india was ranked second in there group........ anyways hope India clashes with Pakistan it will one hell of a match.......

Back