Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

Like I said, Pak has a bowling attack we don't.

Only SL and NZ have made more than 200 against them. And even NZ was a massacre from Taylor after he was put down twice by Akmal. Pak is going to be a genuinely hard side to beat now.

6pack said:
Looks like Pak has chance of coming in finals. Maybe they might win the WC? (Seems no one voted for them though) :p

the whole country wants to see them in semi finals with india.

Hope we win against aussies

I pray India wins today for just one reason.. It's been ages since there was an epic India-Pak match. It's time the rivalry was rekindled. :p

On a side note, I want South Africa or Pak to win this WC. They deserve it.

India is going to trash pak and south africa...and lift this world cup just wait and watch.....XD

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@delguy19 what about batting?? indian batting is strongest than any other team.

raxy said:
India is going to trash pak and south africa...and lift this world cup just wait and watch.....XD

^ unfortunately just having the strongest batting line up with no bowling or fielding to support has become the norm here from years. Majority of matches we loose is cause of these two factors. Probability that India will loose to aussies today = 70%. the aussies are better in all three compared to india. though lately, it seems success has gone to their heads.

On a side note, I'm thinking of a SA vs Pak finals now. Or SA vs Aus finals probably.

raxy said:

let see what happened because today we have to bat against best pace attack

Back