Croma retail deals

I bought 10th gen Ipad and Iphone 14 from Croma Hennur and i got a good deal.
I ordered the Ipad on Tata Neu app and selected Hennur Croma as pickup location.
That way i earned 1342 Neu Coins(This equals 1342 rupees) + Online HDFC offer + No cost EMI and immediate pickup from store
For Iphone i insisted and they converted the No cost EMI from 6 months to 9 months from their side
I bought Apple care and Croma had an offer that they will give you Apple 20 watt charger as a freebie along with that.
Cherry on the cake was that they took my Samsung note 9 which had faulty screen for 4000 .
No other store was ready to give more than 200 bucks for that phone.
Overall a win win.
Sorry for asking this here, but I was looking for an iPad on Croma but don't understand one thing. There are models (such as mini 6th gen) shown with the pencil next to them, but box contents say only charger and cable. So why some models have the pencil on the ad and some don't?
Marketing gimmick. 1 word
I bought Ipad pencil from Amazon as they were selling it cheaper.

I bought 10th gen Ipad and Iphone 14 from Croma Hennur and i got a good deal.
I ordered the Ipad on Tata Neu app and selected Hennur Croma as pickup location.
That way i earned 1342 Neu Coins(This equals 1342 rupees) + Online HDFC offer + No cost EMI and immediate pickup from store
For Iphone i insisted and they converted the No cost EMI from 6 months to 9 months from their side
I bought Apple care and Croma had an offer that they will give you Apple 20 watt charger as a freebie along with that.
Cherry on the cake was that they took my Samsung note 9 which had faulty screen for 4000 .
No other store was ready to give more than 200 bucks for that phone.
Overall a win win.

Marketing gimmick. 1 word
I bought Ipad pencil from Amazon as they were selling it cheaper.
Did you had to bargain or discuss with them about the exchange price 4k u got for ur Samsung phone or it was just a straightforward quote they gave?

Did you had to bargain or discuss with them about the exchange price 4k u got for ur Samsung phone or it was just a straightforward quote they gave?
I told them that unless they buyback this handset back i wont buy a new phone from them. I asked them to give me a quote and inital quote was for 3500 and after insisting they made it 4000 which was adjusted in the final bill.In fact now i remember the Samsung Note 9 which i bought was purchased from Croma Phoenix City and there also i asked them to buyback a Redmi Note phone which they bought for 8k(I bought new handset for 12k) Even i was surprised how they came up with that number but yes my last 2 handsets have been bought from Croma and i got a good deal.

The TATA Neu app asks for referal code during sign up. I think the person refering and the person signing up both get neu coins - 200 i think. Does anyone have a code to share?

I told them that unless they buyback this handset back i wont buy a new phone from them. I asked them to give me a quote and inital quote was for 3500 and after insisting they made it 4000 which was adjusted in the final bill.In fact now i remember the Samsung Note 9 which i bought was purchased from Croma Phoenix City and there also i asked them to buyback a Redmi Note phone which they bought for 8k(I bought new handset for 12k) Even i was surprised how they came up with that number but yes my last 2 handsets have been bought from Croma and i got a good deal.
That is indeed a good deal. So how much did you end up paying in the end ?

Code is showing invalid for some reason. Anyway I signed up. Another member's (Just Abhishek) code also shows invalid. I wonder if the referral code expires in a few minutes.

Edit: uninstalled the app. Too slow for my liking. Search is really bad in that app. It works or stops working randomly. I think in bg it is just loading their website.

Last edited:
That is indeed a good deal. So how much did you end up paying in the end ?
89900 was MRP
5000 HDFC Cashback
4000 Old Headset Buyback
9Months No Cost Emi
It costed 80900 for the Handset

12999 was for Apple Care
500 Cashback after 3 months ill get
Apple 20 w charger as freebie
6 months No cost Emi

28900 was for ipad 10th Gen
5000 cashback on top of that
3 months No Cost Emi

Since i used Tata Neu I earned a total od 1742 neu coins worth 1742 which i used to buy a Apple Lighting USB Cable and Cover for the Ipad

After adding the base iPad to my cart and adding my address, I cannot go to the payment page. The website always says "Something went wrong. Try again". Croma customer care always puts me on an infinite waiting hold when called. Is anyone else facing this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_221533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_221533_Chrome.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 127
Back