Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Remains unused
Crossover 27" QHD/1440p monitor. Originally a Korean import acquired from a fellow member just after Covid lockdown.

Has only DVI input. Power-on LED does not work. No original stand - including a metal (quite heavy) desk-mount stand. Includes power adapter + DVI-DVI cable.

Do not have original box, so local buyers only.

Edit: The wall-mount stand that the monitor is mounted on is not part of the sale. Only the desk-mount pictured separately is included. Please also see comments below on using this with X -> DVI adapters.

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

Last edited:
I remember when it was originally posted lol! Sadly it's a local only sale, else would've considered it!

Friendly bump.
Also, while the monitor was purchased by you on 2020, it was already old. Not sure if relevant though.

Last edited:
Also, while the monitor was purchased by you on 2020, it was already old. Not sure if relevant though.
Right. The original seller supposedly bought this in 2014.

Also, the monitor does not work with passive HDMI-DVI (with the exception of HDMI output from the Pi, among all the devices I have tried - and that too with poor resolution) or VGA-DVI adapters. Not totally certain why this is, but information on the www points to the lack of scaling hardware. Active adapters may work, but they are way too expensive and I won't recommend this to anyone unless you have DVI-D output available.

As a matter of fact, this is the only reason this remains unused and why I'm selling this. Superb display otherwise. Original intent was to use this as a secondary screen for reading/coding but ended up using this almost exclusively to watch movies. For some reason (could be the coating on the panel or the display itself) I liked videos on this better than my 4K screen.

I am interested. Though I am from Madurai, I can try to pickup through one of my friends. Please PM me as could not initiate.

Back