Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

comp@ddict said:
I recommend you see this, will clear all doubts about how much more superior the PC version is just under DX9. Hoping for some DX11 magic soon with teh awaited PATCH.

LOL, do you want compare a 5 year old hardware (Xbox360 that is) with today's PCs (although DX9 may also be quite old)?

Xbox360 costs one-fourth of a proper gaming PC! :p

The customization patch isnt really worth it most of the option such as texture quality, AA, motion blur and some more dont work..and that is because many codes have been removed or changed from crysis1..

WTF! EA Download Manager doesn't support resume. :mad: Reyez was right. Had to start the download from 0% again. But this time its BSNL 3G! Should be completed within 24hrs.

^^

God help you then. Pray your power does not cut off. Disable all your auto-updates, else system might restart.

Bummer...!

Ya,my mistake,should have activated the game through Steam.Never used EA DM before.If it happens again I am going to get it through torrents and put my serial key there.

ram_dante said:
The customization patch isnt really worth it most of the option such as texture quality, AA, motion blur and some more dont work..and that is because many codes have been removed or changed from crysis1..
it's actually awesome, you can set other details to max, put MSAA to 0 and use EDGE AA instead which offers good image quality w/o performance drops...

Back