Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
Advanced and Hardcore settings (as excepted) would lead my rig into a total meltdown. But 'Gamer' setting works flawlessly for me, with smooth 45 frames and no stuttering or locking up.

Nice, good to see TE reviews are streaming in. You did not go to work today...? :)
jojothedragon said:
Thanks man! Followed that procedure and it worked! :D

Great you are good to go now. Hoping for your reviews.
Aman27deep said:
Flipkart hasn't even sent me the mail that they have shipped the game yet. Do not like the wait :(

They will not start shipment before 25th. At least the physical movement. Do they work on weekends..? If yes, it should hit us by Monday.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way, what is the size on EADM..?

asingh said:
Nice, good to see TE reviews are streaming in. You did not go to work today...? :)

My work off got sanctioned. So I have the whole day to myself. Will take a quick nap and get back to it. It just keeps getting better by the minute. Tomorrow it's Sucker Punch time and then enjoy the weekend. :p

Just spoke to Flipkart CC. They promised to deliver it to Pune by tomorrow. Hope it happens.

UPDATE: Got a call from FLIPKART. They said it will be shipped from Mumbai tonight. Will get it tomorrow.:D

So what are you waiting for folks, just call them and tell your cancelling it. Rest will be done.:p

Proof Which you all may ask.

Greetings from Flipkart.com.

We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped the remaining

items in your order OD10315170909 and this completes your order.

Outstanding Amount payable at Delivery : INR 800

Item/s Shipped:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped SubTotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Crysis 2 - Games - P.... INR 800 1 INR 800

Total :- INR 800

Shipments are moving guys....darn, mine will land at office.
Crysis_Invoice_FK_receive.png

Why the heck are people canceling. It was obvious shipment would not start before the 25th of March...!

Flipkart self service usually doesn't take more than 12-24 hours to deliver books once shipped. I am hoping the same for games as well. Games previously through bluedart used to take around 24-48 hours or so approx, Flipkart self delivery should only be faster. :p

I don't think so. When i bought books from them, they shipped it via "Aramex" and it took 3 days all the two times i bought books from them. Central Calcutta here. Are you from Bangalore?

Back