Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Even I haven't received my copy from flipkart via COD here in Delhi. :( . hoping tomorrow I get it.

@RD274 , how do u get it for 750 ? , did u had 50 bucks credit or something ? I paid 800.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Consoles have absolutely nothing, besides brightness setting. :p
Console only says true or false in terms of graphical settings, you can look at Bionic Commando on PC its a pure console port.

joy1 said:
Even I haven't received my copy from flipkart via COD here in Delhi. :( . hoping tomorrow I get it.

@RD274 , how do u get it for 750 ? , did u had 50 bucks credit or something ? I paid 800.
People who pre-ordered when Crysis 2 was announced could have it at Rs.750. But later as demand went up, they jacked the price to Rs.800. I too got it for 8oo.

Game: Crysis 2

SoundTrack: Insertion by Hans Zimmer

/suit voice on = Maximum Epicness... You hear any epic soundtrack? Well, then it must be by Hans Zimmer. Period.

I also got it for 750 bucks, just got the confirmation mail.

Code:
Your Shipment was sent through:- First Flight Couriers++.

Track your Shipment at [url]http://www.firstflight.net/[/url]

Shipment Tracking ID :- XXXXXXXXXX

You will receive your shipment in 2-3 working days.

dinjo said:
Console only says true or false in terms of graphical settings, you can look at Bionic Commando on PC its a pure console port.
Even Darksiders PC was a complete Console port. No other option except V-Sync and Resolution.

just tried tracking

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 10:01 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility New Delhi

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:34 PM Received At Flipkart Facility Mumbai

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:15 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility Mumbai

mastersquall said:
just tried tracking

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 10:01 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility New Delhi

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:34 PM Received At Flipkart Facility Mumbai

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:15 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility Mumbai
You might get it today :)

Reply from Flipkart CC after a "properly" worded email :

We are happy to assist you in this regard. On checking our records, I see that the item has been procured and the same is ready to be shipped today. You will receive an e-mail containing the tracking details and courier details once the produce is shipped. I am personally following up on this and will ensure you that the same will be shipped by end of day today.

Let's see...

jc36lect3r said:
Reply from Flipkart CC after a "properly" worded email :

We are happy to assist you in this regard. On checking our records, I see that the item has been procured and the same is ready to be shipped today. You will receive an e-mail containing the tracking details and courier details once the produce is shipped. I am personally following up on this and will ensure you that the same will be shipped by end of day today.

Let's see...
Do update here once you get it. 1 day delay won't be the worst in the world :p

Since it is coming from Mumbai Delhites will probably get by Monday or at most Tuesday noon. Today evening seems a slim chance :(

Back