Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

asingh said:
^^

I guess our stuff is almost together...! Yours is office or home delivery...?

Sat, 26-03-2011 | 04:30 PM Received At Flipkart Facility New Delhi

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 10:01 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility New Delhi

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:52 PM Received At Flipkart Facility Mumbai

Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:15 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility Mumbai
well i gave home address as i hardly remain in office .

avinash4 said:
Guys, how is the tracking details of BlueDart. I am not able to track from last evening.:SMine was shipped last evening at 06:18 PM from FlipKart Side. Not been able to track and retards duped me over delivering it today.
Ditto. So much for ordering it one month in advance, all I got was 50 bucks off. I guess I have no option but to wait :(

jojothedragon said:
Ok, played the game for 1 hr @ veteran difficulty. Guys having GPU 5770 or greater can play this game @ Extreme settings. I did it and got 24-29 FPS constant with Resolution 1920x 1080. Th gfx is really well optimized and awesome. I'm sure dx11 patch will look even more awesome.
The game play is good as well. You will need to use your tactics to kill the enemy. Run and Gun don't work here. And the AI is really good. My game is patched to v1.1 BTW.
How are the multiplayer pings?
comp@ddict said:
It's not SPAM, no one here really cares about their post count seriously..
Agreed

avinash4 said:
Guys, how is the tracking details of BlueDart. I am not able to track from last evening.:SMine was shipped last evening at 06:18 PM from FlipKart Side. Not been able to track and retards duped me over delivering it today. Getting it from Intencity in a while:D and cancelling the COD.:bleh:
I can't track mine either. FirstFlight sucks IMHO.

soumalidon said:
JUST GOT THE GAME!!!!!!! Gonna install now :) Its limited edition, comes in a nice red case :)
Congrats! But where did you get it from?

I cancelled the order from Flipkart yesterday and got it here in bangalore from a source :D played 15 min.. the game rips through even in 3D so its not that demanding.... good game so far.

comp@ddict said:
RECOMMENDED:

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=67681

Use this autoexec, I see fantastic results in the thread, hopefully it will work for you the same way.

It boosted the frame rate from (at 1680x1050) from 43fps to 58fps on the HD5870. I'm expecting your 24-29fps to easily hit 35-38fps

This one a hell of mod was at 32fps jumped to 57fps , many thanks

jojo

Its in Electronic Arts folder, itc created once you use the Config tool

@soulmadion- Congrats Bro.

Just came back from Intencity. The stocks are out so fast.:mad: Need to wait for a day or two now.:no:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Aman27deep said:
Indian server (courtesy of my and jojo's clan) will come up in the first week of April, so chill guys :p

Will be joining you guys for MP sessions. Its gonna be KILLAH.

asingh said:
^^
I guess our stuff is almost together...! Yours is office or home delivery...?

Sat, 26-03-2011 | 04:30 PM Received At Flipkart Facility New Delhi
Fri, 25-03-2011 | 10:01 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility New Delhi
Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:52 PM Received At Flipkart Facility Mumbai
Fri, 25-03-2011 | 07:15 PM In Transit To Flipkart Facility Mumbai
Then my copy is bundled together with yours i guess, same things, only timings are a few minutes off. :p

So we'll all play it together haha

@ Dinjo
What are ur PC Specs and What config have you set using that tool..
A screen shot or a detailed info on what you ve set will be helpful!

well include me also in it :) , even i gonna mp the hell out :) and aman are u the same one who used to use the nick aman cant mag in cs 1.6 ?? ;)

Back