Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Done. Completed the SP campaign a few minutes back. Brilliant game indeed. Haven't had this much fun since playing KZ3. I'm still a bit puzzled about the ending, so might have to scout around for explanations. Any-hoo, the guys who are waiting for their copies to arrive, you guys won't be disappointed, as it's completely worth it. :D

Guys I'm kinda sad with the Graphics Quality.. the graphics/object seems like rendered in DX10 big big polygon like at some places. :(
Also while playing don't feel the heavy feel what I felt in Crysis, it's too charm :S in my configuration. Donno I have gone mad or what.
If I don't go in details of objects/lighting effects I still believe METRO 2033 was more taxing - heavy than this.. Disappointed :(
Overall story is same old infection etc etc till date I played same kinda plot in last 10 diff games. Seriously Tired of this kinda story... Crysis Story was far better I think.
Awww :(

thunder.dragon said:
I think you overexpected

ram_dante said:
Seems like you could play Multilplayer with a non-legit copy! Sad Stuff!
Do you think its gonna last? Will be fixed in patch 1.2

dark.lord.rules said:
Visius here :D and you are ?
Hello reyez here :p

112020190-4.jpg

I see you played in vixture against us. BTW nice fight you gave us :)

thunder.dragon said:
Guys I'm kinda sad with the Graphics Quality.. the graphics/object seems like rendered in DX10 big big polygon like at some places. :(

Also while playing don't feel the heavy feel what I felt in Crysis, it's too charm :S in my configuration. Donno I have gone mad or what.

If I don't go in details of objects/lighting effects I still believe METRO 2033 was more taxing - heavy than this.. Disappointed :(

Overall story is same old infection etc etc till date I played same kinda plot in last 10 diff games. Seriously Tired of this kinda story... Crysis Story was far better I think.

Awww :(

i don't get it. you are unhappy because the game doesn't bring your computer to knees right? Well wait for the DX11 patch, it will solve that.

comp@ddict said:
i don't get it. you are unhappy because the game doesn't bring your computer to knees right? Well wait for the DX11 patch, it will solve that.
lol, agreed :p

BTW Thunder Dragon, are you even playing the legit version? :bleh:

comp@ddict said:
Kinda yes!!! Have you noticed the objects? really

Yak..!!

No bought Locally..yesterday night :p

Won't have time again to play this game I think so patch is kinda useless for me now!

...READY TO PLAY. Got it thru steam. Got no time to play though :-(

Heading out to dinner, will try after, I know my system sucks for it, but SB is still yet to come :-(

thunder.dragon said:
Kinda yes!!! Have you noticed the objects? really

Yak..!!

No bought Locally..yesterday night :p

Won't have time again to play this game I think so patch is kinda useless for me now!
yes a 2011 game without ragdolls is really pathetic. ANd i saw a video with the AI making circles like dogs do while chasing their tail. It's sad because I remember CRYTEK boasting that Crysis 2 will have some of the most advanced AI ever.

Stupidly Advanced AI I guess.

comp@ddict said:
yes a 2011 game without ragdolls is really pathetic. ANd i saw a video with the AI making circles like dogs do while chasing their tail. It's sad because I remember CRYTEK boasting that Crysis 2 will have some of the most advanced AI ever.

Stupidly Advanced AI I guess.

Correct but again I am playing at Soldier (normal) level, not sure whether its the same in the hardest level..

Back